1. What gems/enchants/spec for holy pally pvp?

Also for gear, would I want to just go for full wrathful, icc ring, etc.?
    Only guides I could find said what stats to get for gems, enchants so I don't know what specific gems, enchants to get. Pls help.

2. For gems and enchants, typically sp>crit>int>mp5>haste. Just keep in mind that you should balance regen stats to where you're comfortable, especially if you aren't well practiced with using Seal of Wisdom yet. Healers don't necessarily function like a dps does in that there is a set weight in how stats perform. That said, you shouldn't be using Holy Light much, so you'll want spell power for Flash of Light because the heal is smaller (thus you want it as powerful as you can get it), and it's already very cost efficient. The throughput reason is also why crit is valuable, as it enhances healing done per cast. Crit also helps your damage if you're ever in the need to do that. The bulk of your haste will come from your Judgment buff.

As for gear choices, you're going to ideally have a few non-pvp items, especially trinket(s) and a ring. Other items may vary, but typically you're going to want most, if not all, of your other item slots to be pvp items to maximize your resilience stat. This is a consequence of being a healer in pvp, thus you're going to be getting all the aggro from other players.