1. Frostmourne Multibox guild

Hey!

A couple of us playing WoW Classic have moved to Frostmourne ALLIANCE recently to multibox and created a guild for PvE purposes called <Godless>. We've only just started here, so entry level content at first. :)

So if you're interested in teaming up with other boxers to do raid content then feel free to whisper someone in the guild for an invite. Friends that don't box are of course welcome, but it's mainly aimed at people who do. :)

Do a /who Godless or whisper Dynamura ingame

Cheers

2. Hi, its a good idea ! I wish you good luck and fun :) Maybe you can tell more details about you, how many multiboxer are you? wich size of team you got and wich size you want to get? Are you new in multiboxing raiding scene or already familiar with this?. Just want more info cause it can interrest me a lot.
    I actually progressing pve content on Icecrown on 10boxing (http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Made...wn/boss-fights), and i team with another boxer who play 15 char for the 25man content.
    Group up few 5box team can lead to a lot off possibility in wotlk raid. my discord id : Gornak#1137
    I really appreciate the idea to promote PvE multiboxing, this is a good way to challenge a player on multiboxing playstyle
    Edited: November 10, 2020

3. At the moment we are 4x 5-man teams, not all 80 yet. We done a bit of ZG, UBRS etc as 5 mans together in classic but mostly been doing dungeons on our own and sometimes taking multiple charcs in pug raids, but not a full team. The raid form beyond classic definitely makes it easier for more boxers to group up, so with wotlk we all got individual experience from years ago, but not as a box team. Might have trial and error until we find some class comps that work well :)

4. Hi everyone, I have little time on this isboxer, I come from another server where I do use it, and I was looking for people who use this program to share ideas, as well as the same guild, I would like to join if they have any guild, I have some problems Configuration in wow 3.3.5, I come from 8.2 and I would like to share ideas with you, I thank you if you could help me with some problems that I have in the configuration, thanks

5. please help

I currently used isboxer in 8.2 but I left it, now I will dedicate myself to 3.3.5 I have the configuration problem, I use the key to follow me '' F '', I press the '' F '' and not follow me !! and they don't even assist me! I have this problem !! If you could help me I will thank you very much!