1. Reporting toxic behavior

Hello there
    Im being targetet by a player for last 2 days. He keeps stalking me and killing me without any reason and keeps camping on my body till i resurect to troll some more. I demand actions to be taken to cut this kind of toxic behavior and discipline player. Game shouldn't keeps you more angry because some kid cant play fair. I understand that i can sometime happend that other player kills you but then you both move on, not like him stalking all the time

2. Do you have proof of him doing it for 2 days in a row? If not, nothing will happen. Hearthstone away, go do professions in a city, do RDF, switch leveling zones. There's plenty of options other than complaining.

3. You know, no one is going to randomly gank u for 2 days no matter how bored they are.

Also its PVP server, deal with it.

4. Nikolatov got banned for the exact same thing, just take ur UNEDITED screenshots and upload them to imgur, once u collect enough of them make a ticket providing the evidence. That falls under Disruptive gameplay.

5. Nikolatov got banned for the exact same thing, just take ur UNEDITED screenshots and upload them to imgur, once u collect enough of them make a ticket providing the evidence. That falls under Disruptive gameplay.
    Nah, he got banned for killing a flight master repeatedly every day, that's a different thing.

6. That was few months ago, im talking about few days ago.

7. That was few months ago, im talking about few days ago.
    Backstory?

8. Yea im pretty sure you will never get banned for killing random players. Give us more backstory on Nikolatov's case