1. Transmog limits?

So, i think i made an oopsie.

Made this crazy looking tbc sword called "Lionheart executioner" to transmog on my dk buuuuuut, when i try to use the scrolls on it it says "This item cannot be used for transmog"

https://i.gyazo.com/992bc9b0ada788af...0375298aa6.png

Is there any reason why? like, is any limit on transmog?

Thanks anyway, idk if this question was asked in the past.

2. You've provided way to little information...
    Shortly - you can apply Tmog of 2-h sword only to other 2-h weapons - maces and axes, and your character must be able to use this item, so you can't actualy Tmog this sword for use of your druid. Also, to use it on classes that can vield swords, you need to have Master Swordsmith skill of Blacksmithing.

3. Druid? Dk, death knight. Also, i aint aplying on anything, im using the scroll to get the essence o whatever name its the thing u aply on the weapon.

Im triying to use the scroll on the 2h sword and aply on a 2h axe. But when i click on the scroll and then on the sword, it says "item cannot be used to transmog"

Im 450 blacksmith and master swordsmith.

4. my bad with DK, lol)
    Scrolls have restriction to be used only on soulbounded items, and even if this sword is BoP, try to equip it and use scroll after

5. oh lol even when im master swordsmith dont let me equip it and now its on red like if i wasnt... ill try that when i re-do quest for weaponsmith -.- thanks anyway :3