1. Why do horde act so dumb.

Horde must have nothing to do with their lives. They spawn camp in the most obscure places 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This server is more like 30% Alliance 70% horde.
    I get horde lose almost every Battleground but why do you guys spawn camp low levels for literal hours? I even had one chase me around Tanaris for 40 minutes straight hoping I would dismount... I'm not joking btw. Or you will fly into the sky to one shot a low level then fall to your death. I really can't grasp how you can be happy killing low levels literally an entire day.

Also what the heck is up with Wintergrasp? Even when Alliance win the horde just sit and spawn camp quest NPC's for the entire time the Alliance owns it. I've never seen such a horrendous situation with guards on any realm. They literally tickle you. You have better odds of dying from your cooking fire as you power level cooking than a guard killing you.

2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, get triggered much?

3. Level a Horde and you'll see the Alliance do the same.
    Must-visit zones to get your *** handed to you by gankers when you're playing Horde are: Tarren Mill, Stranglethorn Vale, Tanaris, Hellfire Penninsula. Make sure to include those on your journey.

4. Back in the day when i played alliance, i would get sometimes triggered over orcs/trolls killing me and camping my body. so i switched to HORDE
    when the server gave me the chance. now i m never angry over losing anymore. if you ask me, it has to do with the "sounds" of the horde. orcs particulary
    irritates me (they make weird noises) while alliances only goes " hi there may i help you ?"

5. On both sides there are people whose only activity of the day is to spoil the fun of others, leveled at horde and alliance, no differences.
    At level 80 u will cry more often at horde side cause alliance got a bit higher % of bis pvp players.

6. What do you expect by animal-like-looking folks. Just accept it those tribals will stay tribal.
    Jokes aside, man i've made low level hordies pay the same price i paid while leveling, so at the end of the day as in any war, the normal everyday person is going to get hurt, I'm sorry you are part of that group :D

7. Jokes aside, man i've made low level hordies pay the same price i paid while leveling, so at the end of the day as in any war, the normal everyday person is going to get hurt, I'm sorry you are part of that group :D
    Pretty much how it is. Somebody gets ganked, then the ganked ganks somebody in return, some random dies (and whines here) when they got ganked, because somebody wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge, who wanted to revenge a revenge x 133769420.

Get over it, move on.