1. Jamba or EMA?

I have multiboxed for years but haven't played WoW in a very long time. I heard about this server from a friend 2 days ago and wanted to give it a shot. I did basic searches and don't see information on the usual boxing addon's so I wanted to ask. Does Warmane allow Jamba or Ebony's Multiboxing Addon? I did try and join the MB Discord server but the link has expired.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. I have multiboxed for years but haven't played WoW in a very long time. I heard about this server from a friend 2 days ago and wanted to give it a shot. I did basic searches and don't see information on the usual boxing addon's so I wanted to ask. Does Warmane allow Jamba or Ebony's Multiboxing Addon? I did try and join the MB Discord server but the link has expired.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello there! Yes, Warmane allows Jamba, i have 10 chars, jamba works fine for me and i can say it s the best program for multiboxers, it takes time to set up, but it s ok. Try it, play with Jamba, watch tutorials, it's not hard. :)

3. Currently I used isboxer in 8.2 but I left it, now I will dedicate myself to 3.3.5 I have the configuration problem, I use the key to follow me '' F '', I press the '' F '' and they do not follow me !! , do not assist me! I have this problem !! If you could help me I will appreciate it very much! They don't help me and they don't follow me, I don't know what happens, I have to configure something special in this 3.3.5 lk expansion? help