1. This is so stupid I can't even begin to explain how dumb this idea is...

2. I don't see Your problem here. Mage, rogue and hunter have choice to use just single target abilities in their normal rotation. That means, they didn't even touched spirit, cause there is no need for it. Having in mind Mirrored soul, their dps as 5k gs players, single-target devour is OK. No wonder any char with aoe will outdps them on minions. Mage could use blizzard, the hunter multi/volley/trap and out-dps You on that trash, but whats the point of it here?

That screen would bother me, if there would be an dps which have aoe skill in his normal single-target rotation, for example paladin with his divine storm, warrior with whirlwind, shaman with chain lighting (maybe), but in this case I see it absolutely normal.
    Well the saddest part might be that the rogue and Mage actually still did aoe after i gathered all adds with holy nova lol, the fight took forever because of it.

3. I saw a Warlock with 6.1k GS roll on Silver of Pure Ice. The same warlock had also the HC pvp trinket from BQL "bauble of the true blood" Normaly you should avoid such groups, sadly in most of the time you notice that to late and are already saved.

I also find it somewhat curious that there are 6/12 HC ICC raids that look for people with 6.3k GS. In my opinion you should use your own brain. If people look for that high GS, someone gets carried. If they don't post a achievemt or want a inspection, i search for them in dalaran and check their gear or guildname. I'ts a little bit of work, but boy do i hate 4h ICC 25 runs that desolve after BQL or even at PP.

4. ... Silver of Pure Ice.
    its SLIVER, not silver, unbearable omg. How dare you

First 123