1. Lottery discussion!

Hi there! wanted to ask you if you ever seen the winners of the lotteries on the sites! Some of these people who won 2 or more lottery ALWAYS win 2 o more lottery in a row. I was thinking if it is even possible that every winner is like this; because even if you buy lot of tickets it is statistically hard that it'll happen... i'm not gonna post screenshot because you can see yourself on the site. But guys isn't this a little odd? what you whink?

2. Now that you mention it, I browsed Lordaeron lottery and there's several people who won few lotteries in a row which IS indeed weird considering the lottery there always goes to 500+ tickets. However, I got no valid conspiracy theory to explain what happened so I'll leave that to others.

3. Seen at least 7 players from icecrown winner list,
    few of them I see daily on battlegrounds.

Best guy is who won 2x shadowmourne in a row, when there was thausands of votes.
    Edited: November 12, 2020

4. Curious, I have just checked because I perfectly remember one guy winning x2 times in a row on ICC serious prizes (almost statistically impossible) and now one of his winning is gone, disappeared from the list.

5. i find it weird too over 5 pages of tickets never won anything i don't gamble in real life but if i did buy this many real lottery tickets i would won at least 100$ by now
    Edited: November 13, 2020

6. Personally I believe it to be fake.

7. Seen at least 7 players from icecrown winner list,
    few of them I see daily on battlegrounds.

Best guy is who won 2x shadowmourne in a row, when there was thausands of votes.
    As the tickets are not public, how are you sure that guy hasn't got like half of those tickets for example/
    There is no restriction on the number of tickets you can buy, so none of us can be really sure how many tickets the winner got to the said lottery.

8. As the tickets are not public, how are you sure that guy hasn't got like half of those tickets for example/
    There is no restriction on the number of tickets you can buy, so none of us can be really sure how many tickets the winner got to the said lottery.
    I wasn't implying anywhere that someone was cheating or it's fake lottery, just envy a lucky guy :D
    I also suspect that some of them had huge amounts of points and invested them all along with some coins.

9. I mean, i'm not saying the whole lottery is cheated, but for what I saw on the site, EVERY winner who won the lottery 2 or more times they often (to not say always) win them 2 or more times in a row, that's the odd thing in all this non sense.

https://imgur.com/dkCQWSU This is one who won, for example, 3 times in a row! Now, supposing he bought half of the tickets for each lottery, you have anyway 12,5% to get the result he got! but what about the others?
    Edited: November 13, 2020

10. I wasn't implying anywhere that someone was cheating or it's fake lottery, just envy a lucky guy :D
    I also suspect that some of them had huge amounts of points and invested them all along with some coins.
    as i said there are some CRAZYY people in this world, they might be even donating for more chances to win the lottery.
    I would like to believe the whole thing is as fair* as it can be.

11. https://imgur.com/dkCQWSU This is one who won, for example, 3 times in a row! Now, supposing he bought half of the tickets for each lottery, you have anyway 12,5% to get the result he got! but what about the others?
    They are probs all the same people too
    I have donated and tried my shot at winning something on the lottery
    Never any luck :(

12. They are probs all the same people too
    I have donated and tried my shot at winning something on the lottery
    Never any luck :(
    That's such a misleading speculative comment. Without being behind the lottery there is no way you can say that. It sounds a lot like those "Flat earth" and "false online count" people.

13. That's such a misleading speculative comment. Without being behind the lottery there is no way you can say that. It sounds a lot like those "Flat earth" and "false online count" people.
    Its called freedom of speech?
    Also I wasnt being serious...
    Dont take things too far

14. I've won green proto drake + 25 coins once so I know it's legit. I always buy tickets and continue login for vp to atleast try lottery even when not active.

15. I know Zhonga (Icecrown) won his battle tank from it so i would say its somewhat legit but idk how legit it is.

12 Last