1. Hopefully this will work out :)

Hey guys, me and my friend are reaching 80 and looking for a PvE/Raiding guild to find, we are inexperienced in the raids, like none. But we are desperate to find a guild that will recruit us and let us join them on the raids :), we are willing to learn all the mechanics,rotations etc. needed for it, Im a Ele/Resto Shaman and my friend is Prot warrior. We understand theres probably guilds out there that don't want "noobs" "inexperienced" players but we want to learn so we can join in the raids and not miss out once we're 80 :D. Also most raid groups require 6k GS when we cant even get that without the help of a raid which sucks a lot, any guidance would be awesome! if there is any guild willing to accept us let me know please because it would be greatly appreciated and super kind! :D
    Thank you for reading :)

SERVER - LORDAERON HORDE

2. Hey guys, me and my friend are reaching 80 and looking for a PvE/Raiding guild to find, we are inexperienced in the raids, like none. But we are desperate to find a guild that will recruit us and let us join them on the raids :), we are willing to learn all the mechanics,rotations etc. needed for it, Im a Ele/Resto Shaman and my friend is Prot warrior. We understand theres probably guilds out there that don't want "noobs" "inexperienced" players but we want to learn so we can join in the raids and not miss out once we're 80 :D. Also most raid groups require 6k GS when we cant even get that without the help of a raid which sucks a lot, any guidance would be awesome! if there is any guild willing to accept us let me know please because it would be greatly appreciated and super kind! :D
    Thank you for reading :)

SERVER - LORDAERON HORDE

Hello!
    I think maybe we can team up and make something happen! My wife and I recently hit 80 and working on getting a 10 man guild to start off with happening. We did previously play in WoTLK and are back to re-enjoy the content. I am a Prot Pally and she is a Resto Druid so at least we have the more difficult raid slots filled it sounds like! Let me know what you think. My discord is tcur89#6874.