1. The Frenzyheart Tribe and the oracles reputation change

ive found a tecnique to change the frenzy heart rep for the oracles rep in sholazar Bazin but it didnt work, is this a bug? if not do you know how i can change my frenzyheart tribe rep to the oracles rep?

2. If you remember last quest in the cave where you had to pick one side or the other by killing the mob from rep you didn't want to keep before finishing the lich?
    Go back there and kill the puppy mob before finishing the lich. It counts as daily and as such you can do it 1x per day

3. i did that today like 5 times and it didnt work .. is any way because im hostile with oracles and neutral with frenzy

4. Only reason I can think of for that not working is that You did not even finish the quest line the first time? You should be honored with one faction if you did

5. The quest has been bugged for a long time, and there are only a few specific way to work around it that I've randomly found with friends stuck at different points of progress. Something that usually works is for someone with Honored rep with either Frenzyheart or Oracle to pick up each of the companions the faction has to offer, summon them in party with the guy stuck, and see if they offer the quest to change faction.

Said quest should be shared with the other guy, since he you can't see the quest while you are Honored with either faction.

So, probably, the daily quest for changing faction is incorrectly assigned to the opposite faction, and then you can't access it.