1. Best BiS char for solo play

Dont get huge amounts of time to play but got plenty of IRL money atm so looking to donate and get a BiS char i mainly play solo and am stuck between the 3 plate wearers, I really enjoy warrs but am worried playing without a pocket healer friend will result in regretting my choice. Looking for peoples opinions on the three choices (ret pally, DK, warr). not just looking for most OP in 1v1 scenarios more looking for most fun in the average BG. Also what faction would people recommend? i always hear people say ally always win but horde seems to win a lot of bg's to and have far more multi-boxers but i might be biased as you always remember losses more than wins. Thanks in advance for advice.

2. Definetly not warrior. Dk is stronger against casters than pala, while they are at par against melees. And, Idk what they told you about bg s but these days Horde has the upper hand regardless of time. AV is mostly farmfest for them. Lastly, paladin is considered as the best bg class.

3. Warrior: sucks at solo and in 1v1, the best with healer behind. Fun for killing healers, bladestorm, and be unstoppable when someone heals and dispel you, not so fun when you are rooted/slowed to death 10 seconds everytime as solo. In bgs team there are often healers tho.

DK: overall the best in 1v1 (but lose to retri) , good in BGs. Fun for winning 1v1s, death gripping someone to doom in your team. Not fun when there are a lot of healers around, and you can't really kill one.

Retri: unkillable in 1v1 when there is los, a lot of utility and survivability. Fun for spanking dks, great burst with wings. Not so fun vs healers, you can't kill them.

4. Yea i thought horde were winning a lot these days, i'd seen people say ally win a lot because humans are best race. so you'd recommend horde? So warriors are more feast or famine, like really fun with a healer kinda **** without? I'm leaning towards warrior because killing through healers is fun, is there a lot of healers in bg's? because i'm mostly looking at doing bg's so if i'll often have a healer warrior could be good? Thank you for your input so far btw :)

5. I had SM paladin and SM warrior, In my opinion, for BG and wpvp a retri is way way funnier and I'd say better. Yes, there is a flaw, You can't kill a healer. However, its not granted that You will kill healer as warrior as well, cause w/o pocket heal/support You are just too susceptible to slows/roots etc.

Yea, I know, in 2v2 arenas wars are better, cause of healing reduction, very strong def cds and many more. I know they are very powerful pick to play 2s, but as I said, for solo play bg/wpvp I'd reccommend paladin 100%.

Can't say anything about DK - im not playing them, I dont like them, I dont know anything about them.

6. Yea, I know, in 2v2 arenas wars are better, cause of healing reduction, very strong def cds and many more. I know they are very powerful pick to play 2s, but as I said, for solo play bg/wpvp I'd reccommend paladin 100%.
    Not sure if Warr is even better in 2s when I see how many preg palys are at the top.

7. Whoever told you that alli win most BGs is flat lying to you.

I personally enjoy playing my prot pali in BG. You just don't get the peen-stroke of having some absurd number of KBs at the end of the battleground.

8. For BGs i think you have to try RDPS classes too.
    For example i think BIS PVE hunter in BGs is the funniest. Really big dmg and fun to play. Also have many deff spells with which u can save yourself if u are in trouble.