1. Imagine dealing with all these bull**** politics just for a chance to earn a piece of gear or a title. Whatever happened to: "This is what I want, is it reserved? no? okay, I'm in/yes? well then I'm not going." The community for this game sure made things complicated for no reason.
    We are fighting back on those unneeded complication, as you can see guy was reported probably not once or twice already :) But i totally agree.

2. Its funny as hell. No one forces anyone to join these pugs, they announce at start the rules. If you find it fishy that its gonna get edited, then dont start and just leave. Reporting for not reading the rules is lame and invalid.

3. aight, sooo waiting 1h (yes) to form a group and clear the minors front marrowgar, then the lead says "read the rules on discord you have 2 min" and guess what dbw/choker turns out to be reserved

or just expect a general message like ie "loot will be distributed after r/o"

how about no
    Edited: November 19, 2020

4. Man, yesterday I was in toc25 and the leader said: ''boe are ress''. OK but he didn't say that crusader orbs are ress so we thought, hey we can roll for it.

And the end, when we asked why he doesn't roll; leader said ''orbs are ressed as well, BOE means that anyway.''. We said how the fk can you equip orbs ??? He says: ''Well I missed one or two letters, it should be considered as well just like in every raid.''

Then he said how he got njina twice and that we are actually greedy by wanting him to roll on the orbs. Lmao, what a true dikhead player.

So we are greedy but he who wants to keep everything for himself isn't ? xD

5. Man, yesterday I was in toc25 and the leader said: ''boe are ress''. OK but he didn't say that crusader orbs are ress so we thought, hey we can roll for it.

And the end, when we asked why he doesn't roll; leader said ''orbs are ressed as well, BOE means that anyway.''. We said how the fk can you equip orbs ??? He says: ''Well I missed one or two letters, it should be considered as well just like in every raid.''
    It's also joining players' responsibility to clear any loot rule misconceptions. I get where you're coming from. However, there are many who call orbs, primos, patterns BoE.

Raid leader's response "it should be considered as well just like in every raid." is wrong. Every raid should be considered their own, with their specified loot rules. So, if RL doesn't say BoE, patterns and orbs are reserved*, they aren't. *You should still double check with the leader.

First 123