1. Raported me

Hi all, im leader of community <WhyPug> on DISCORD/GAME , im hosting everyday few raids and today i got threats about i gonna be raported.
    In my raid we have priority list and rules , all rules we typed on discord, and before start raids announcement "All rules about LOOT system u can find on discord and link our discord"

Today i hsoted ICC25N , before start marrow i typed on /rw - > "All rules about LOOT system u can find on discord and link our discord"
    at LK dropped staff "Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas" , in our rules Resto Druid / Holy priest have prio on this item, our rdudu roll on it also warlock , i gived to rdudu and ofc warlock starts cry and drama and saying to "raprot me"

I got chance to get ban for it ? even if got full of rules typed and announcement before raid ?

At start of the raid.

End of the raid + drama from LOCK

Below our prio list in ICC:

a) Marro :
    Band of the Bone Colossus - (Feral, Enh)
    Frozen Bonespike - (Disco , Mage Fire, Balance > rest class)
    Bone Sentinel's Amulet - (Rdudu, Hprey > Warlock > rest class)
    Crushing Coldwraith Belt - (Sprey, Boomkin, Warlock >= rest class)
    Loop of the Endless Labyrinth - (Boomkin, Ele > Fire Mage > rest class)

b) Lady :
    Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers - (War, DK,Retri)
    Ring of Maddening Whispers - (DPrey >= Hprey, Mage Fire > rest class )
    Ahn'kahar Onyx Neckguard - (Palek > Warrior > rest class (most ppl used for PVP)

c) GunShip :
    Althor's Abacus - (Rdruid, Rshaman, Dprey > Holy pala)
    Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak - (Retri, Feral, Enh)
    Ring of Rapid Ascent - (Fire Mage, Balance, Hpala, Disc, Rshaman, Affli Lock)
    Amulet of the Silent Eulogy - (Warlock Demo > Sprey > rest class )

d) DBS :
    Toskk's Maximized Wristguards - (Feral, Fdk, Warrior, Rogue)
    Bloodvenom Blade - (Rogue, Fdk)
    Greatcloak of the Turned Champion - (Rdudu, Hpriest > Warlock Demo)
    Deathbringer's Will - (Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, DK, Feral > Rest class , not good for Enh)

e) Fester :
    Nerub'ar Stalker's Cord - (Hunter, Enh > Retri, Warrior)
    Fleshrending Gauntlets - (Retri , Frost DK with str build > rest class)
    Might of Blight - (DK > Retri, Warrior)
    Plaguebringer's Stained Pants - (Warlock, Sprey, Hpala, Balance)
    Plague Scientist's Boots - (Warlock, Prey, Mage, Druid, Shaman, Holy Pala)
    Lingering Illness - (Mage Fire, Hprey , Disco)

f) Rotface :
    Dislodged Foreign Object - (Affli, Sprey, Demolock, Arcane > Boomy, Fire Mage)
    Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy - (Warrior, Rogue, Fdk, Feral)
    Winding Sheet - (Unholy dk , Retri)
    Corpse-Impaling Spike - (Warlock, Sprey >= MageFire [better VDW wand coz mage need crit])
    Death Surgeon's Sleeves - (MageFire, Hprey, Disco)

g) PP :
    Tiny Abomination in a Jar - (Ret, Enh, Assa)
    Astrylian's Sutured Cinch - (Rogue, Feral, Retri)
    Rigormortis - (Warlock, Hpala)

h) BPC :
    Cryptmaker - (Fury Warrior , Blood dk tank)
    Shadow Silk Spindle - Warlock , Mage , Disco , Sprey, Boomy > rest class )
    Treads of the Wasteland - (Enh > Retri)
    Valanar's Other Signet Ring - (Warlock Demo, Sprey , Boomy)

i) BQL :
    Blood Queen's Crimson Choker - (Mage, Sprey, Boomy, Hpala, Disco, Affli Lock)
    Dying Light - (Demo Lock, Sprey, Rdruid)
    Bloodfall - (Retri, Feral)
    Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation - (Fdk, Warrior)

j) VDW :
    Nightmare Ender - (Hprey, Fire Mage > rest class)
    Coldwraith Links - (DK, Warrior, Retri)
    Anub'ar Stalker's Gloves - (Enh, Retri)
    Frostbinder's Shredded Cape - All casters , all heals without holy priest and rdudu
    Frostbrood Sapphire Ring - (Rogue, Warrior, Hunter, Feral)

k) Sindy :
    Sundial of Eternal Dusk - (Hprey, Rdudu > Warlock, Sprey)
    Memory of Malygos - (Rdudu, Hprey > Warlock, Sprey)
    Sindragosa's Cruel Claw - (Feral, Rogal, Enh, Hunter)
    Phylactery of the Nameless Lich - (FireMage, Warlock Demo, Sprey, Boomkin, Ele)

l) LK :
    Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas (Druid Resto, Hprey > Warlock, Sprey and rest class)
    Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand (Warrior, DK, Retri)
    Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony (Mage, Warlock, Holy pala)
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas (Hunter, Warrior, Rogue)
    Royal Scepter of Terenas II (Druid, Sprey, Hpala )
    Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General (Feral, Hunter, Retri)
    Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings (Rogal, Enh, Fdk)
    Edited: November 14, 2020

2. There is a chance, of course, but you'll just appeal and you'll be unbanned almost definitely.
    It may be a bit of a pain in the ***, but you won't have to wait full 60 days.

3. There is a chance, of course, but you'll just appeal and you'll be unbanned almost definitely.
    I make specyfic rules so people in my raid don't worry to roll items with 25 people .
    i hope any of GM gonna answer what can i do to be confident to not get ban of it

4. Don't know why you need GM, it's all in Rules section.
    To report properly he has to have screenshot with loot rules. Most likely he will receive reply with "not enough evidence", that's all.

5. Don't know why you need GM, it's all in Rules section.
    To report properly he has to have screenshot with loot rules. Most likely he will receive reply with "not enough evidence", that's all.
    Yeah. I can imagine how they take simple screenshot with half of rolls missing, showing highest roll & who got what. Not to mention what screenshots they DIDN'T take.
    Those "reported" messages are mostly lies. If they made report that quick, it's gonna be ****. Oh hey, it rhymes better than the reports they make!

6. Your priority list has a incredible amount of flaws..

7. Your priority list has a incredible amount of flaws..
    His list is probably made around his characters.
    But I agree with you, it has alot of flaws...

8. Your priority list has a incredible amount of flaws..
    its mostly pre-bis roll its mean for example if drop Bone Sentinel's Amulet only RDUDU / Holy priest is able to roll.
    in random raid all mages ,warlock , shadow itp roll on it and hard to gear up
    i force to roll items only good to use on those class / spec
    still working on list to remove all flows on it
    Edited: November 16, 2020

9. its mostly pre-bis roll its mean for example if drop Bone Sentinel's Amulet only RDUDU / Holy priest is able to roll.
    in random raid all mages ,warlock , shadow itp roll on it and hard to gear up
    i force to roll items only good to use on those class / spec
    still working on list to remove all flows on it
    Welp, better fix it before your next raid.
    You are missing items aswell.

10. There is a chance, of course, but you'll just appeal and you'll be unbanned almost definitely.
    Friend, there is no excuse of making someone read your own rules in some random discord, either post it in-game or don't expect people to know.
    I'm for once actually behind the guy that reported you. Its not about fair or not, its about rules, rules are clear you need to announce your rules in game!

11. Friend, there is no excuse of making someone read your own rules in some random discord, either post it in-game or don't expect people to know.
    I'm for once actually behind the guy that reported you. Its not about fair or not, its about rules, rules are clear you need to announce your rules in game!
    As u can see is to much to type it via game, also i allways announcement in global " XXX raid with DISCORD also typed on /rw "All rules about loot u can find on discord" if people don't akcepting tthen can leave raid, i don't force people to stay in.

12. As u can see is to much to type it via game, also i allways announcement in global " XXX raid with DISCORD also typed on /rw "All rules about loot u can find on discord" if people don't akcepting tthen can leave raid, i don't force people to stay in.
    Reports have to include the raid rules that are stated in-game, which are none if you expect players to go to (or even install) Discord and join some channel. Even if you do get players jumping through those hoops, GMs will read the rules that are in the screenshots - again, none - and doubtfully go join your channel to find out what's there. Lastly, some post that can be deleted, reposted with different information or edited at will probably won't be considered over actual unedited screenshots of what was said in-game. If you want to have overly complex rules for who gets what, be ready to copy&paste it all in-game.

13. [CENTER]

a) Marro :
    Crushing Coldwraith Belt - (Sprey, Boomkin, Warlock >= rest class)
    Loop of the Endless Labyrinth - (Boomkin, Ele > Fire Mage > rest class)
    Coldwraith is bis for mages.
    Loop is bis for non-draenei mages.

[CENTER]
    Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak - (Retri, Feral, Enh)
    Ring of Rapid Ascent - (Fire Mage, Balance, Hpala, Disc, Rshaman, Affli Lock)
    Amulet of the Silent Eulogy - (Warlock Demo > Sprey > rest class )
    Shadowvault is 2nd bis, very close to bis for warriors. It's also bis for 2set stat build rogues. Also bis for survival hunters/assa rogues.
    Ring of Rapid Ascent is bis for shadowpriests as well.
    Amulet is bis for both demo and non-draenei spriests, I don't understand why you would prio that.

[CENTER]
    Corpse-Impaling Spike - (Warlock, Sprey >= MageFire [better VDW wand coz mage need crit])
    Corpse-Impaling is bis for mages, not VDW.

[CENTER]
    i) BQL :
    Blood Queen's Crimson Choker - (Mage, Sprey, Boomy, Hpala, Disco, Affli Lock)
    Bis for rshamans as well

[CENTER]
    Frostbrood Sapphire Ring - (Rogue, Warrior, Hunter, Feral)
    Only pvp feral plays this.

You have A LOT of other flaws with your priority list that I didn't point out. It's a complete mess overall. If you're actually enforcing the list in the form you posted here you're asking yourself to get banned.
    I see at least 5 BiS items that you're banning from specific classes. Who in their right mind would look over the rules and actually agree to stay in the raid?

14. Well, those are his rules, no matter how silly, people who join his raid are obliged to join discord and read them. Everyone in raid agreed to that or they would have left.

One guy disagreed, he should have done it BEFORE raid started, negotiated or left the raid. If Raid leader gave him the staff, effectively changing loot rules after the fact, he should be banned. RL acted properly respecting all raid members, that's clear as day, of coarse if what he posted was actually on his Discord rules before the raid started.

15. Again, you clearly cannot enforce rules that are not stated in-game with the in-game chat, as this is the way you recruit your raiders.

And honestly by the look of it even leader slacked a bit and didn't check if everyone read the rules and agreed on them, so its kinda his own fault

123 Last