1. Need some help with a character

A friend of mine started his own character on my profile , yet we had no idea that we can't log at the same time until now . Is there a way I can give his character to a new account ?

2. Only through Warmane's trade section. He'll have to buy it for coins from you.

3. But I have no coins to put the character on trade :/

4. But I have no coins to put the character on trade :/
    You don't need coins to put it on trade, the coins get deducted from the account AFTER the trade, however you do need to be a donor (10+ $) to be able to use trade section and so does he on his other account.

5. https://www.warmane.com/account > Donate

Btw what level is his character? if it is a low level he can just ignore it and begin a new character with his new account

That said, do you guys play on the same realm?
    if you guys play on different realms it should be possible to be online at same time

6. You may want to check how many coins it takes to trade the character first. Get coins to buy it, or just make new character.

7. Okay thank you all for your time and help . It's not that high level but she already wasted some time on it . For us newbies getting lvl30 is hard xD

8. Okay thank you all for your time and help . It's not that high level but she already wasted some time on it . For us newbies getting lvl30 is hard xD
    2nd time will be faster for sure.

9. Okay thank you all for your time and help . It's not that high level but she already wasted some time on it . For us newbies getting lvl30 is hard xD
    If you're on alliance Frostmourne, I'll sacrifice 20 minutes of my time and level you to 30.