1. Retail-like Weak Auras for Fury Warrior

Fury Warrior Weak Auras v1.0

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI

Features

There are 5 fundamental groups for this UI, they are separated in order to keep things organized. All the dynamic groups are dynamic for a reason, you won't see the UI this clogged, the screenshot shows all icons for all groups. So usually the left and right won't have a lot of stuff in a raid setting if you're constantly using your CDs.

• The first and most important group is the Warrior Rotations group. It is a static group which contains your normal rotation, heroic throw for off-cooldown purposes and a sunder armor tracker which takes into consideration the debuff from PP's Abomination.
    • The group on the left is a dynamic group for your main cooldowns. I'm a Horde main, so Orc and Troll racials are included. These are highlighted once they're ready to be used and for anything over a minute, there's a 30 second heads up cooldown icon.
    • The group on the right is a dynamic group for your defensives. It does exactly what the group on the left does, but for your defensive abilities. They're also highlighted while the aura is ticking so you know how much time you've got left.
    • The group in the bottom is a dynamic group for your shouts. The most important ones (Battle and Commanding Shout) are highlighted when not found. Commanding Shout only triggers if the user is in a raid environment. I've put Intimidating and Challenging Shout there for the sake of availability, but they won't highlight like rest (This is also true for a lot of the other low priority abilities).
    • The final group at the top is a miscellaneous group, but important for things that aren't necessarily in your rotation. This includes Bloodrage and Execute.
    • The bars are part of the first group, and they have loads of helpful stuff for your resources. There's obviously a rage bar which changes color if your rage is too low, there's a Death Wish duration timer for bursting purposes and there's a stylized divided bar at the bottom for your Recklessness charges. Since the last two aren't resources you'll be using everytime, I also snuck up a timer for your Shattering Throw duration on target, Shield Wall and Shield Block.
    • Finally, the last feature is that this UI is stand sensitive, meaning that abilities such as whirlwind, shield slam and rend change depending on your stance. This is also accompanied by the fact that there's an icon showing if you're wether on defensive or battle stance.

Version 1.1

This is the release version of this build. I've playtested a lot but probably not enough. If there's anything in or outside of your reach to fix, send a message to me directly or reply on this post so I can fix. This post also doubles as a suggestions post, which are very welcome, together with feedback!

WARNING
    Please do take note that this Import only works on version 2.18 of Weak Auras, and also that resizing the original UI is done through the [MAIN] group, simply go to Warrior Rotations, group, Group Scale.

Import

As I said, this build is separated in 5 groups so we can keep it organized and modular. If there's things you don't want in your UI, you can simply not download it and it'll work just fine, also, the pastebin links can be changed easily, so if there's a new build, check the changelog and understand that it's already updated. With that being said, here are the links:

1. [WotLK][MAIN] Fury Warrior v1.0 (Rotation)
    2. [WotLK] Fury Warrior (Shouts)
    3. [WotLK] Fury Warrior (Misc)
    4. [WotLK] Fury Warrior (Defensives)
    5. [WotLK] Fury Warrior (CDs)

More of my UIs

Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (14/11/2020) - Released
    v1.1 (14/11/2020) - [HOTFIX] Fixed "[WotLK] Fury Warrior (CDs)" icons not desaturating properly.
    v1.1 (16/11/2020) - Added a condition so the UI doesn't load for the wrong spec and when in a vehicle.
    Edited: November 16, 2020

2. Thanks for the time you've put into making these auras, can't wait to test them out tonight. Keep up this great work!

3. Appreciate it! Please do send some feedback my way so I can improve the experience.

4. Great work, I really like it! I do however want an icon, a bar or something to display Hysteria, Potion of speed, Trinket procs, T10 Blood Drinker proc, Victory Rush, internal cd displays and there is not really any need to show Spell Reflect, Enraged Regeneration or Shattering Throw at all asking me. Berserker Rage can be good to see but maybe in a similar way like Bloodrage since you will often use those for the same reason, rage.

Minor notice I had was Slam! procs display behind Slam! timer making it hard to see them, same with Sunder Armor
    Edited: November 23, 2020

5. Great work, I really like it! I do however want an icon, a bar or something to display Hysteria, Potion of speed, Trinket procs, T10 Blood Drinker proc, Victory Rush, internal cd displays and there is not really any need to show Spell Reflect, Enraged Regeneration or Shattering Throw at all asking me. Berserker Rage can be good to see but maybe in a similar way like Bloodrage since you will often use those for the same reason, rage.

Minor notice I had was Slam! procs display behind Slam! timer making it hard to see them, same with Sunder Armor
    Great feedback! Will take into consideration for the next version.

EDIT: I understand that the defensives don't need to be tracked like your cooldowns, since you're not using it as soon as it's ready, but it's there for availability purposes. If there's ever a need to check for your defensives, I feel that that's enough to warrant an icon. However, the procs are an interesting addition, especially Hysteria, which doesn't stack with DW. I'll make another group for the procs though, as I do not want to hinder the readability of my UI, since it's too much information if I add all of that there.
    But, as I said before, feedback like this is greatly, greatly appreciated. I do not have the time to playtest every UI I make, so I whole heartly encourage suggestions, so thank you for that!
    Edited: November 24, 2020

6. I understand..

I'd like to add something about intervene. I think intervene is a very underrated spell for many reasons some are that you can, or used to be able to Intervene back up when Valkyrie drops you and other things.. I personally don't play with Engineering so for me it's also how I deal with Defile..

Fury war can at time pull a lot of threat so I like to see Salvation and its duration as well!

7. I understand..

I'd like to add something about intervene. I think intervene is a very underrated spell for many reasons some are that you can, or used to be able to Intervene back up when Valkyrie drops you and other things.. I personally don't play with Engineering so for me it's also how I deal with Defile..

Fury war can at time pull a lot of threat so I like to see Salvation and its duration as well!
    I'll make sure to make these additions as soon as I'm free!

8. Hello!

So I've been using your WA's for a while now and I noticed this.. https://imgur.com/a/962n6tw

Sometimes, for no reason I know, Whirlwind goes on a 14 (or 15) second cooldown. So far it has happen in multiple dungeons and sometimes but rarely in togc, has not yet happen in icc or rs.

The Whirlwind icon itself still act as it should in terms of saturation and cooldown. Meaning, when it goes in this 14/15 s cooldown the original/real spell cooldown ALSO appear and ticks down "ontop" making it unreadable..

Happy Christmas and happy new year!

9. I get an error message from the WA addon when I paste in the text for fury warrior :/

10. Cooldowns

So much like the retail weakauras. Sometimes abilities will also have numbers displayed for their CD. Is it possible to make that happen or you can "teach" me and others how to do it?

11. Amazing job. I'd like to know if you have a WeakAuras for Prot War. Thanks in advance.