1. Gear Help

Hi guys, me and my friends just hit 80 and we are wondering if we can get the furious gear set without playing any pve? how much time it will take? frostmourne server..

2. Every PvP gear is available without playing any PvE. If you just dinged 80, you can spam BG's to get pieces. But, for Furious armor-sets you'll need minimum of 1100 arena rating sold by the arena vendor below Dalaran.
    Deadly gladiator armor-sets and Furious off-pieces (belt, boots, wrist, rings) are available for honor points by vendors in champions hall in Stormwind.

It will suck in the start though, having greens/blues from questing and meeting resilience geared players in the battlegrounds. The grind takes a while but as soon you get some pieces, the fun kicks in. Join Wintergrasp for extra honor and do the weekly quests there.

How much time? I dont know. Personally, i gave up only farming Bg's for PvP gear, since i've found out doing Dungeon Heroics gives you Badge of Triumph currency and can be bought for Deadly Gladiator armor sets.
    Edited: November 16, 2020