1. Retail-like Weak Auras for Retri Paladin

Retri Paladin Weak Auras v1.0

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI

If you're interested, here's a gif

Features

There's one main group and 4 other groups linked to the main one for this UI, they are separated in order to keep things organized. All the dynamic groups are dynamic for a reason, you won't see the UI this clogged, the screenshot shows all icons for all groups.

• The Main Rotation group displays your most used abilities and resources. It has a multitude of functionality that you can't see at first sight too, one example is Consecration glowing once Crusader Strike, Divine Storm and Judgement are on cooldown. These small details are present throughout the UI.
    • The Upper Group shows useful things such as active Hands on players on your group/raid, availability of wings, if crusader aura is active in combat, etc.
    • The Bottom Group is there for miscellaneous and otherwise not constantly used abilities, Holy Wrath and Taunt being an example.
    • The Left Group is your Aura/Hands tracker and cooldown. It has some functionalities such as glowing once Aura Mastery is cast.
    • The Right Group displays your defensives and some other Hands abilities. This group is Forbereance sensitive. Meaning it will react if you have the debuff.
    • The Main Rotation Group also has some highly customized bars, which displays things such as GCD, Melee Weapon Swing, Wings uptime/cooldown, current (if any) Seal, smart Seal tracking (Seal of Corruption). The mana bar will have different effects if you wether use Divine Plea, wings or bubbles.

Version 1.0

This is the release version of this build. I've playtested a lot but probably not enough. This post also doubles as a suggestions post, which are very welcome, together with feedback!

WARNING
    Please do take note that this Import only works on version 2.18 of Weak Auras(Bunny67's), and also that resizing the original UI is done through the Main Rotation group, simply go to Paladin Rotations, group, Group Scale.

Import

As I said, this build is separated in 5 groups so we can keep it organized and modular. If there's things you don't want in your UI apart from the main rotation, you can simply not download it and it'll work just fine, also, the pastebin links can be changed easily, so if there's a new build, check the changelog and understand that it's already updated. With that being said, here are the links:

1. Retri Paladin (Main Rotation v1.0)
    2. Retri Paladin (Upper Group v1.0)
    3. Retri Paladin (Bottom Group v1.0)
    4. Retri Paladin (Right Group v1.0)
    5. Retri Paladin (Left Group v1.0)

More of my UIs
    Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (15/11/2020) - Released
    v1.1 (16/11/2020) - Added "Not in Vehicle" and check talent tree to load options.
    v1.2 (23/11/2020) - Fixed Alliance side Seals not working
    Edited: November 23, 2020

2. Very cool. It's similar to a HPriest weakaura UI I've used on retail since the start of Legion. I like it a lot.

I do have some questions though;
    The aura displayed on the left, is that the currently active aura?
    The five blank spaces just below the main abilities being displayed, what are those for? After watching the gif, it seems they may be for SoV stacks. Is that correct?

3. Hi Mercy!
    Yes, the aura on the left is the currently active aura, it glows once you cast Aura Mastery and goes black and white if you don't have any up. Yes, the five blank spaces are your Seal of Corruption stacks plus a Swing Timer for your main hand, it goes white once it hits 5 stacks. If you have Seal of Command up, it'll change to a red bar as well.

4. Hi. I wanna say thank you first, for all the work you've done and for sharing it.
    One question, how can I change the Seal of Corruption into Seal of Vengeance? As alliance, if I have SoV on, it says the seal is missing, everything else works perfectly.
    Thank you in advance.

5. Wasn't expecting that, I don't play alliance so I didn't know the name of the seals change. This is a high priority issue, I'm fixing that right now, check the changelog once it's fixed! Shouldn't take me 2 minutes.

6. I've tried doing it myself, by changing the name of the seal in the mainbar. I changed it for all 5 sub-sections, but it didn't work and I had no time to look further into the settings.
    Thanks!

7. It's done, try deleting the main group and importing it again from my link, I've updated it. If it still doesn't work, please add me on discord. Moonlit#6139

8. Hello, first things first: really nice work! This UI is really clean and easy to understand.

I have one question though: you say that this requires Weak Auras 2, but as far as you know, can I still keep the old weak aura? I ask this because I have a package for all ICC and RS encounters that would be a pain to recreate

9. Hello, first things first: really nice work! This UI is really clean and easy to understand.

I have one question though: you say that this requires Weak Auras 2, but as far as you know, can I still keep the old weak aura? I ask this because I have a package for all ICC and RS encounters that would be a pain to recreate
    Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback, feels good that you get what I was aiming for with this UI. Your auras won't get overwritten once you download the new version, so don't worry about that. What might happen is that some triggers on the older version were perfomance heavy, and there might be warnings on some of the auras you've used in the past with this new build. With that said, even if you opt to use auras with the old triggers, the addon is backwards compatible, so you're fine, there's only a slight perfomance dip by using them, especially in greater ammounts.
    TL;DR: You won't lose your stuff, don't fear. If you're scared, make a back-up if everything goes wrong.

10. Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback, feels good that you get what I was aiming for with this UI. Your auras won't get overwritten once you download the new version, so don't worry about that. What might happen is that some triggers on the older version were perfomance heavy, and there might be warnings on some of the auras you've used in the past with this new build. With that said, even if you opt to use auras with the old triggers, the addon is backwards compatible, so you're fine, there's only a slight perfomance dip by using them, especially in greater ammounts.
    TL;DR: You won't lose your stuff, don't fear. If you're scared, make a back-up if everything goes wrong.
    Thank you for your answer! So if I download and install the new version, will it automatically keep the older version auras or do I have to manually transfer the file from one to another? Sorry if the question seems dumb.

Another thing: are there no auras for Hammer of Wrath and Hand of Freedom?
    Edited: December 11, 2020

11. Thank you for your answer! So if I download and install the new version, will it automatically keep the older version auras or do I have to manually transfer the file from one to another? Sorry if the question seems dumb.

Another thing: are there no auras for Hammer of Wrath and Hand of Freedom?
    The truth is, your auras aren't actually saved in your AddOns folder, that's why it's saved either way. If I recall correctly they're saved on your WTF file. So don't bother with those!

Hammer of Wrath is displayed on the bottom group and Hand of Freedom I chose not to show as a cooldown but rather as an aura on target. That's due to it's low cooldown and overall look of the UI, I've reckoned not to show it cause I didn't think it was as important as the other hands.

12. The truth is, your auras aren't actually saved in your AddOns folder, that's why it's saved either way. If I recall correctly they're saved on your WTF file. So don't bother with those!

Hammer of Wrath is displayed on the bottom group and Hand of Freedom I chose not to show as a cooldown but rather as an aura on target. That's due to it's low cooldown and overall look of the UI, I've reckoned not to show it cause I didn't think it was as important as the other hands.
    Awesome, thanks!

13. I just realized you said Hammer of Wrath, not Hammer of Justice, lol, mb! Hammer of Wrath is displayed as an icon above the main group, the uppper group. This group is hidden and only shows auras and abilities once they're cast. For Hammer of Wrath specifically, it shows when it's usable. This design choice is a bit unnatural, yes, but I thought maybe you don't need to see this ability so much since it's only there for execute phases. However it does heads up nicely when available to be used and when about to refresh from it's cooldown, so you should be good!

If you didn't import the upper group, then, yes, I guess my UI is missing that haha

14. Hi,

small addition for improvement: You kinda forgot that Alliance Paladins have a different Seal than Horde Paladins (Seal of Vengeance instead of Seal of Corruption), so the "Seal Active Check" and "Seal Stack Check" don't work correctly. Its easy to add tho, but maybe you want to fix it by yourself :)

15. Hi,

small addition for improvement: You kinda forgot that Alliance Paladins have a different Seal than Horde Paladins (Seal of Vengeance instead of Seal of Corruption), so the "Seal Active Check" and "Seal Stack Check" don't work correctly. Its easy to add tho, but maybe you want to fix it by yourself :)
    I did attempt to fix it but got no reply. Is it still not showing? I don't have a paladin on alliance, so I can't test it properly. If you could be so kind to add me on discord so I can hotfix that, it'd be great. Moonlit#6139

12 Last