1. I did attempt to fix it but got no reply. Is it still not showing? I don't have a paladin on alliance, so I can't test it properly. If you could be so kind to add me on discord so I can hotfix that, it'd be great. Moonlit#6139
    Unfortunatly you do not accept friend requests from ppl without beeing on the same Server

Maybe you can add me: Insa#7182

2. May I ask why all spells go grey when on CD except for consecration?

EDIT: I also too have problems with alliance Seal of Vengeance
    Edited: January 28, 2021

3. Hey OP I tried to copy your Weakaura's template and is not loading. Previously I had the other Weakaura version but as you said your WA doesn't work there. So I downloaded Bunnty's WA Backport and copy-pasted every aura of yours but they don't seem to load. What can I do to solve that? I created another char to test if that class WA worked but nope.

EDIT: NVM it seems I need to have Divine Storm talent learnt.
    Edited: August 5, 2021

4. Alliance seals

Hey mate,

first of all - great WA! Thanks for sharing!

Since I'm Alliance aswell, the seal stacks aren't working properly.

How to fix it?

Thank, cheers

5. July 5, 2022  
    it says not loaded dont know why

6. Hey im just curios where you foundd the version for Weak Aura 1.0
    I cant find it and V3.3.5a is the only Version which i can load into the game. The Import does not work with V3.3.5a.
    Maybe im doing something wrong..

7. I had this issue Alliance issue too. I fixed it by going into each Seal Stack entry under the Main Group and changing Trigger 3 from Seal of Corruption to Seal of Vengeance. After that they load correctly. I also removed the checkbox in "Set Maximum Progress" so that the bars act as cooldowns showing me when the stacks will fall off, in case I am switching targets. Not sure how valuable that will be.

Also, the reason Consecration doesn't grey out is that it's evidently designed to show you when it's active by the glow border setting. I removed the trigger that tells you to use it when all your other main attacks are on CD as i found it distracting (i generally find all the dashed borders distracting, but that's just me).

I still don't understand the logic on the upper group, when they display and when they don't. Experimenting with Hand of Protection, it appears to pop up whenever it's either active or on cooldown without telling me which is which, but not when its available, which seems weird to me. I am a noob paladin who doesn't use the Hands enough, so i might just remove them or ignore them, because the rest of the upper group seems helpful. The lower group i don't understand at all - some of them disappear when on cooldown, some have cd timers. Very strange.

Overall though, I really like your WA UI's and use them on most of my characters, with a lot of tweaks. This is all just constructive criticism, not complaining!

8. The lower group i don't understand at all - some of them disappear when on cooldown, some have cd timers. Very strange.
    I figured it out, they all had Trigger 2 set to only show cooldown when <= 10 sec, so I just adjusted those to match the actual cooldown of each skill, now they don't disappear.

Also I forgot to mention that I had to add Seal of Vengeance to the "No Seal" trigger in the Main Rotation.

First 12