1. Build Hunter BM* , MM o SURVIVAL

Hi ! I am an old player who has decided to come back here.
    I am a bit confused, because I do not clarify very well with the forum and the talents / class bugs.

I'm leveling up a hunter, but can't find a BM PVE talent build. Marskmanship or Survival encounter only.

Why? Do you think I let myself be carried away by these?
    Somebody could help me?

Thank you

2. I heard that leveling as bm is easy, though I always leveled up as mm and it was really fast, even without heirlooms. PvE wise, your options are limited, you grab a tyrannasaur pet, spam its cds, serpent sting, arcane shot and steady shot meanwhile, as I remember. Also I think you have to gem AP. Good luck though as this was not so clear, its what I remember.

PS: You can play as bm/surv on raids that you make but getting invites as any other spec than mm is unlikely, due you are cutting your damage.
    Edited: November 17, 2020

3. BM is the best leveling spec but once you hit 80 and got some decent gear you should respec to MM because it scales signifikant better with gear.
    Can't tell you at what GS MM starts to outperform BM but it's pretty early. Guess in full RDF hc gear you already deal more dmg with MM.