1. Complete UI for Feral Druid Tanks

A Complete and Beautiful UI for Feral Druid Tanks using Weak Auras.

The main goal here is to have a good looking UI that tracks [almost] everything one needs, making the overall experience of the game better.
    Hello, i'm Tzaum or Unhloysword, I have played in Icecrown for about 4 years, and I also played retail and other expansions, I am a main healer and now I have decided to take up tanking, and thus I decided to make a useful UI to help me since there is a new version of Weak Auras for WotLK thanks to bunny67.
    This UI should be good to go after all the auras are imported and also have an easy way of customizing somethings.

Pre-Requisites

Weak Auras 2.18 or higher
    This UI does not work with older versions of Weak Auras. Please make sure you have at least version 2.18.
    If you do not have it, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. You can find it here.
    !Have Bear Stance!
    This should not be a problem if you are a Bear Tank.
    Spoiler: Show
    A lot of auras included here tracks your current stance and therefore if you have not done the bear quest, your stance 1 will be Aquatic form which should be Bear form, and the stance 3 will be Travel form instead of Cat form. That will make this UI think that you are in Bear form only when you are in Aquatic form and that you are in Cat form only when you are in Travel form.

Load Triggers

All the auras have are configured to load if you have the talent 'Thick Hide' 3rd column 2nd row selected since this is used primarily for Bears and therefore should not load if you are in another spec. So just make sure you have that talent as a Bear tank (you probably should have) or replace the load trigger of each group for something that suits you.

Features
    • The bar above the Growl Icon, shows the Growl debuff on the current target.
    • The bar above the row of icons with Demoralizing Shout and Faerie Fire is the Berserk bar.

There are 6 Groups in total that are part of the UI

• The Main group - is the one that shows the Main abilities, the power and health bar, and the bars that track CDs.
    • The Externals group - The one that shows important stuff, like thorns missing and if you have Hand of Sacrifice or Pain Suppression on you.
    • The CDs groups - these are two groups that show the CDs you have available
    • The Miscellaneous group - This group shows things that you can do that is not crucial, like if the target has no attack power debuff or no faerie fire, if
    • challenging roar is off cd, innervate, etc.
    • Combo Points group - just a nice touch to the combo points on Cat Form.

Double Bar

These bars track most of the defensive cooldowns available. There are two bars, the one in the back will track the defensive with the longest duration and the one in the front will track the one with the shortest duration. Both of them will change colors to reflect the current defensive showed. The defensive cooldown tracked are:

• Enraged defense
    • Survival Instincts
    • Barkskin
    • Sindragosa's Flawless claw
    • Corroded Skeleton Key
    • Petrified Twilight Scale
    • Glyph of Idomitability
    • Juggernaut's Vitality

Customizing

Since this is a weak aura, this is fully customizable, but I also implemented some optional features that I thought to be common enough, so that is even easier for the user to modify some simple stuff that he/she might find useful.

There are some auras included that are not loaded by default:
    [just uncheck the 'Never' checkbox under 'Load' on these auras to activate them]
    • Innervate on [Misc] group.
    • Dash [Misc]
    • Rebirth [Misc]
    • Savage Defense [External]
    • Faerie Fire Rotation [External]
    • Armor Pot [Misc]
    • Bash [Misc]
    • Lifeblood (Herbalism)[CDs]

HP Number
    I, personally, like to have the HP bar just not showing anything, but there is a text already in the Bear Health [Main] aura that shows the health in 00.0k/00.0k format you can just check the Show Text checkbox under Text1, also if you would like to have the text shown in the 00.0k [current health] format, change the text in Custom Function, under Common Text for the following:

function()
    return ("%.01fk"):format(UnitHealth("player") / 1000)
    end

Left and Right Cooldowns

These are two identicals dynamic groups that you may custom. the only difference between them is that one is on the right side of the UI and the other is on the left side but some auras are disabled on one side and enabled on the other side, this is mainly because there were too many things I'd like to track and I left them the way they are so that it would be easy to change sides of whatever you want, so all of them in one side was not comfortable for me, however, you are more than welcome to customize as you like.
    If you change anything on these auras' triggers' [Frenzied regeneration, Survival Instincts, or Tiger's Fury ] make sure to do the same to the respective CD and Active auras

By default those are the auras loaded on each side are:

[LEFT]
    • [Bear] Frenzied regeneration [on use glow]
    • [Bear][Cat] Survival Instincts [on use glow] [bar tracking]
    • [Cat] Tiger's Fury [on use glow]
    • [Cat] Barkskin
    • Berserker

[RIGHT]
    • [color=#ffffff]Trinket 1
    • Trinket 2
    • Boots

Out of Combat Hiding
    By Default, Everything is going to hide when you are out of combat, except for the Rage, Health, and Defensives bars, the Berserk bar, and the externals dynamic group [execption of the faerie fire rotation aura if you decided to turn it on]. I found it easier on the eyes with everything hiding outside of combat but you can easily modify to hide/show whatever you want.

Cat Form
    This UI is primarily designed for Feral Tank Druids, and I would not recommend using it for Feral Dps, however as a Bear you, sometimes, when you *ARE NOT TANKING*, you want to go cat and therefore the UI should not be useless in cat form.
    It currently tracks:
    • Time of Savage Roar on you.
    • Rake on the Target.
    • Combo Points on the target.
    • Rip on the Target.
    • If Mangle is usable.
    • Tracks Barkskin and Tiger's Fury o the Left Cooldowns

It also hides what you need to be in Bear form to use, such as Frenzied Regeneration or Challenging Roar.

Relocation and Resizing
    Every Group should be Linked to the [WotLK]Bear Main, and if you need to resize and/or move the UI, you can just rescale in Group>Group Scale and move the main group that every other should rescale and move together.

Import

To import the UI, simply use the import function of the Weak Auras and import all of the auras below:

Final Thoughts
    As I stated, I am not a main tank, I have tried to think of everything, but I may have forgotten something, I am always open to suggestions and feedback.

I would like to keep the whole UI in a single WA group, however, I feel that the dynamic groups bring a lot to the table, keeping things tidy. And the combo points group needs to be a group for rescaling purposes.

I am also planning to do something similar for Blood DK, Prot Warrior, and Prot Paladins soon.

My friend has been doing some UI projects, also based on the new Weak Auras, if you are interested you may find it here.

Changelog
    Version 1.1 [22/11/20]
    • Cat Combo points now are white if there are no points
    • Added Bash at [Misc] as optional
    • Added armor pot and fel Healthstone at [Misc]
    • Added armor pot active on [External] and at [Misc] as optional
    • Growl bar thinned
    • General Maintenance for feral part, with borders and alignment
    • Lifeblood now is now at [Misc] and as optional is [CDs]

Thank you.
    Edited: November 23, 2020

2. Hi ! Thanks for your work here. I've lost all my WA's so it was a great opportunity to test yours. I'm feral DPS so after some tweaking I made it suited as I wanted. I also added a threat meter & some buffs that were missing such as predatory swiftness and hysteria.

3. can anyone drop the feral druid type chart