1. Make separate ladder for 70s or 79s twinking

Hello, can we have separate queue for bgs for 70 or 79s, 70 has nice community, but most of us stopped playing bgs due to massive disadvantage when facing 79s, which has huge community to be separated since every bg is 8/10 79s, you can make site toggle feature like you did with tmog and mercenary mode.

And since 79s will be against this(79s not active bla bla) fyi every bg is 80% +++ filled with 79s so yeah that argument is invalid.
    Have a nice day everyone <3

2. Perfect idea,we are all hoping for that to happen from long time ago. Not only 70 ,but for 60 separated bgs aswell. That would bring a lot interest in fair twinking commutiy and bring back old players 8)

3. I'm 79 and I approve making separate bracket for 70s. Separate bracket for 79 wouldn't work, since there are also 78 twinks and 75 twinks. 70-79 bracket is big enough to be fine without 70s, whose are minority in bgs anyway (not because there are few 70s, but because they don't join bgs, probably because of the 79 twinks).
    Edited: November 18, 2020

4. Yeah,there arent any much 60/70 mainly because of 69/79. Another option is to make bgs 70-74 / 75-79 | 60-64 / 65-69. It will work aswell. The activity of 60/70 twinks will be brought back again if that happens and everyone 60/69/70/79 would be happy. 60/70 wont cry about 69/79s in bgs,because they cant hit them and 69/79s wont cry either cuz 60/70 joins and in their opinnion are worthless,doing nothing,since again same reason,they cant hit higher targets.

5. I support this idea in a 100%. At least we could apply the same system like in proper expansions as Cataclysm and Mits Of Pandaria, making it 70-74 and 75-79. Starting with Small BGS like Warsong Gulch, and then if it works fine apply this progressively in Arathi Basin and Eye Of The Storm. (Also this should be done with 60-64 and 65-69).

The reasons are simple, the bracket at this moment is very unbalanced (if you make ppl match with a simmilar range of levels it will be more balanced), on the other hand low levels will appreciate this change since they won't get raped by 79s (also they won't miss their spells), they will queue more. Also the rated arenas at lvl 70 are being quite a success and i'm pretty sure that this will be a fact in the same way when Battlegrounds get this working!
    Edited: November 18, 2020

6. awesome idea, do the same for 60s n 69s too :D :D

7. Hello, can we have separate queue for bgs for 70 or 79s, 70 has nice community, but most of us stopped playing bgs due to massive disadvantage when facing 79s, which has huge community to be separated since every bg is 8/10 79s, you can make site toggle feature like you did with tmog and mercenary mode.

And since 79s will be against this(79s not active bla bla) fyi every bg is 80% +++ filled with 79s so yeah that argument is invalid.
    Have a nice day everyone <3
    I'm not sure I'm getting this right, do you mean that lvl 70 characters play alone, and lvl 71-79 play together? Or alternatively lvl 79's play alone? Because this is what I'm reading.

Anyway queues in 70-79 are already sometimes slow (and nonexistent at some hours) now that the bracket is undivided, so it's easy to predict that queues will be much slower with any division of the bracket.
    Lastly, can I be honest? I really don't know why somebody would twink a lvl 70 character, in PvP especially, on a wotlk server... Wouldn't it be just better to play TBC?

8. Just out of curiosity since I've never been a fan of pre-endgame PvP, what is the typical queue wait for 70-79?

9. Just out of curiosity since I've never been a fan of pre-endgame PvP, what is the typical queue wait for 70-79?
    2-10 minutes usually.

10. I have two 70s and strongly support this idea. Bgs would become a lot more balanced as there is a growing population of 70s + 79s on both factions.

Great Idea, I hope Warmane listen up to the Twinking community as we donate A LOT xD

Praying...

11. I have two 70s and strongly support this idea. Bgs would become a lot more balanced as there is a growing population of 70s + 79s on both factions.

Great Idea, I hope Warmane listen up to the Twinking community as we donate A LOT xD

Praying...
    Same, i wanna donate Brutal Gear set for my twinks but it is not worth it atm when 79 ignore any pvp gear on 70 ppl

12. I support this idea in a 100%. At least we could apply the same system like in proper expansions as Cataclysm and Mits Of Pandaria, making it 70-74 and 75-79. Starting with Small BGS like Warsong Gulch, and then if it works fine apply this progressively in Arathi Basin and Eye Of The Storm. (Also this should be done with 60-64 and 65-69).

The reasons are simple, the bracket at this moment is very unbalanced (if you make ppl match with a simmilar range of levels it will be more balanced), on the other hand low levels will appreciate this change since they won't get raped by 79s (also they won't miss their spells), they will queue more. Also the rated arenas at lvl 70 are being quite a success and i'm pretty sure that this will be a fact in the same way when Battlegrounds get this working!
    I would basically say the same, the bracket needs this system like in Cataclysm and Mits of Pandaria, that would be enough to make 70s casters more viable in bg.

13. Ye, this would make games balanced for every level. The 70-74 and 75-79 looks pretty good for me.