1. Would you consider making the shop more cheaper?

As i mentioned before, i'm here to allways give my opinnion in order to improve the server. As a person who is willing to donate for 3 277ilvl HC items, i find it very expensive. That equals over 60 euro, which is very expensive for my country and makes me unable to donate. Also that amount of money is equal to the monthly rent payment that i have. Have you ever considered making the shop cheaper?

I also understand that the shop is not meant to fully gear your character just by donating a small amount once. But if the prices are split in half maybe more people will start donating? For example, i can donate 30 euro per month to help myself gearing up my characters. That means 3 items from the shop. But one HC item costs 23 coins, for 30 euro i can get just one item. It's really expensive. Let me know what you think.

2. I agree. Prices of the shop are higher than fixing my car irl. Higher than paying my rent,electricity and etc. At the end not all lives in rich countries,so im with you with my both hands.

3. Prices are what they are, you're not supposed to skip all gearing for basically free. Take into account how many hours would you need to get an item and how many hours do you need IRL to earn that much money, see which one you prefer or which is faster and that's it.

4. Lol, if we would reduce the prices, someone from rich country would be able to buy full gear for 1 day of work. Do You like to play with/vs full BiS chars made with donation? That would create some serious problems, even making warmane unplayable - like an fun server.

Leave the prices as they are or rise them.

5. I actually have two exalted accounts just because I wanted cosmetics etc. I think the shop prices are fine as they are. Yes they're expensive but they are that way so you actually don't just go buy full BiS unless you REALLY want to. They don't have to reward us with coins, nor are you BUYING anything. Warmane gives us the coins as a thank you.