1. ICC Blood Council Trash Update

Earlier this week, Warmane released a new update up-on ICC, where the Blood Council trash mobs received a huge buff.
    There is more Tacticians now literally 1 more tactician on each pull and + on the first pull + 2 Tacticians and one 1 Lieutenant walking in between the pulls that will get instantly pulled!
    This update made PUG runs literally impossible and even hard for the progressive guild

2. Guilds are having problems with Tacticians?
    Would you say that tactician is harder than BPC or BLQ?

Do you people have paladins/priests, even hunters? Repentance, Shackle Undead, Ice Trap

To put it plainly, raid group that struggles and wipes on 2 mobs won't be able to kill BPC, and they shouldn't be able to.

3. Guilds are having problems with Tacticians?
    Would you say that tactician is harder than BPC or BLQ?

Do you people have paladins/priests, even hunters? Repentance, Shackle Undead, Ice Trap

To put it plainly, raid group that struggles and wipes on 2 mobs won't be able to kill BPC, and they shouldn't be able to.
    aight so basically there is arround of 4 paladins 2 hunters 3 priests 2 dk in each raid group atleast that's ideally, that's 11 right and i said and i quote there is literally like 3+3+2+2+2 13 if not more yea GL cc'ing them all :)

4. Idk man people on icecrown die on tacticians pretty much everytime on ''you didn't pull correctly''.

5. Nvm lol they have doubled the amount of ads. Guess challenging ads as well now

6. Guys, if you are having problems with adds now, then you dont want to know how it was before nerfing lordaeron to ground. About tacticians... Just cc them... You dont need some kind of special raid group with CC to deal with them. 1 long CC is plenty. when tanking tactician, tanks must watch tacticians targets and instantly taunt/grip if it changes. If you cant deal with some CC and attention on adds, why you are playing at hardcore realm at all.....?

7. Like I said above:

Use Repentance, Shackle, Ice Trap, Druid root spell, Polymorph(they are humanoids) Fear, basically any kind of CC. But you have to pull them carefully and not use AOE to break CC mechanics. CC them> move other mobs to the staircase behind u, repeat. Let person ho are on CC duty always monitor the CC Duration, its not that hard

The main issue is the ad that respawns, its a bit annoying but I guess that will be fixed soon.

But I guess without Discord with pugs it might be a bit of a challenge.
    But then again most pug raids end on DBS/Rotface