1. 3v3: incentivizing it more or dropping gear requirements

Hello, 3v3 activity is extremely low, for example atm (3 PM st - 20k of overall IC/BR/LD online population), there are no 3v3 games running, compared to about a dozen matches for 2v2. Some 3v3 matches run in the late afternoon, but it's really difficult to find people interested in forming a 3v3 team, and even more to get decent queues. This makes it unreasonably hard to obtain WF shoulders on Icecrown/Lordaeron realms and PVE shoulders on Blackrock.
    There's an evident activity peak during sunday's 250 AP quest hours, but it's easy to see that this type of incentive isn't working after the event, as people get the 250 AP and stop playing 3v3 until the next week.

Thus I suggest to introduce more effective incentives to play 3v3 everyday (e.g. daily quests with AP) or to remove 3v3/5v5 gear requirements altogether, due to pretty much in-game unattainability.
    Thank you

2. Getting a 3s team and matchups on it is a serious pain. I'd love a way to get more people in it.

3. I once played on a server significantly smaller than warmane, but yet it had quite active 3v3 scene. The reason behind why warmane 3v3 is inactive and was active on that other server is organisation. Nobody wants to wait hours in que, hoping somebody else will que. A simple server-side announcement to que 3v3 was enough to revive it. Every sunday at given hour server was announcing that it is time to play 3v3 arenas. Every 3v3 team was waiting for that particular hour, because they knew there will be other teams queueing aswell.

I think this simple solution would help 3v3 scene and it requires little to no work from the devs.