1. Server kickoff during raid loot rolls - lost rolls chances

After a ToC25 while loot rolls were happening, I was DCed by the server. I came back on as soon as possible (I think it's about 20 secs so your toon can "disappear") and lost chances at rolls. I was ignored when I asked about it.

What's the thought here? Should I have demanded a re-roll? I didn't know what I missed until it was too late.

I'm honestly just surprised the server would kick me off like this. It's not like I was AFK in Dalaran or something. We were inside the raid.

2. And why do you think it was the server and not your internet connection? Random kicks do not happen from server side.

3. Because my internet was still working? And that's still pretty besides the main point.

4. You cold have just 1s break of connection and it still kicks You. You wouldn't even notice this outside WoW.

Back to Your point, No.

You just had bad luck and gotta live with that now.

5. I sincerely hope people aren't subject to you as a raid leader nor the person who denied me anymore. Imagine helping fill in for a raid only to DC for 20 seconds during loot rolls and miss out on 4 crusader orb rolls just to be told "lol tough seeya."

Oof

6. So what is your point?
    Raid leader should train to be a Jedi and read your mind to know that you dc'd instead of went offline because you don't need anything?

What would your ideal scenario look like? How should raid leader interpret someone going offline without a word after raid is finished?

7. When they instantly come back after 20 seconds, ask "did I miss any rolls, the server DCed me" you say "Oh sorry yes, let's reroll this item."

Pretty simple, general human behavior.

8. Pretty abusable, you or your buddy DC if you don't like rolls - ask for reroll. So nope, there was nothing to do with RL, he did it as right as it could be.

9. That's not common or general AT ALL. No one in the raid has any blame or responsibility for your actions, they don't owe you a reroll, it's done. They might show courtesy and reroll, if you are a bit persuasive, charismatic or earned any kind of respect, but I'd describe that as "impossible" in context of PUGs.

Tough luck. If you think rules were broken, make a report.

Make some frieds, join a guild, raid with them. Then you can expect something in these kinds of situations.

10. Pretty abusable, you or your buddy DC if you don't like rolls - ask for reroll. So nope, there was nothing to do with RL, he did it as right as it could be.
    Just have the DCed person input a roll as if they rolled to begin with - no potential for abuse by forcing others to change their roll. Everyone would have still rolled one time.

That's not common or general AT ALL. No one in the raid has any blame or responsibility for your actions
    Yes my actions having the server DC me. I'll be sure to make sure not to have it do that.

Holy moly the complete lack of both common sense and empathy is remarkable. Can't say I'm too surprised given my general experiences with people on the server though.

"Hey sure I'll help you fill in a slot for a raid. Oh the server DCed me during rolls for 4 orbs, can I get in on those? Gonna be ignored? Lost chance at rolls due to no fault of my own? Wasted my time? Oh - ok apparently that's fine by some metric."
    Edited: November 20, 2020 Reason: typo

11. Fill in a slot? You can look at it as taking slot from someone who actually needed gear/stuff from raid. Don't pretend you did some "favor" or something. You chose to join, you didn't get to roll because of a problem on your end.

Can't say I'm surprised given my general experiences with people on the server though. I grew tired of all the drama, this mentality and needy people who always have some "not my fault" stuff going on, always extra work with them, always something, always at the expense of 24 other people nerves and time. Suck it up, try next week.

12. Oh please. I did nothing to negatively impact the raid. I didn't DC during a fight, didn't wipe, didn't cause issues. Did my job and was a positive impact on the group. Don't try and equate my scenario with anything negatively impacting other people.

Me wanting a fair shot at loot (which is WHY WE RAID) is not at anyone's "expense."

13. But it would be at everyone's expense. Why would leader persuade/demand [legitimate]winner who got orbs to trade them back and risk 30 day ban if he is reported? Hunt down all the people who left already, they deserve fair chance too, same as you, since first roll was disqualified, don't they? That's 10mins dealing with all the crap, IF the guy who won agrees, all the whispers and crying for next item roll and other half crying to roll for orb so they can just leave already.

Literally none of those 24 people are obliged to entertain you, and they didn't. It's like you missed the train and are now mad at it. I can't believe you think you have any ground here, probably just trolling.

14. No empathy, false equivalencies. Yep. Typical Warmane player.

You'd have to be severely short on bricks to think the way you do. Literal subhuman.

15. I wonder what did you expect, you got the truth.

Great that you are, at last, truthful. Everyone should do as you want or they are subhuman. Yep. Typical Warmane player.

12 Last