1. People should have basic levels of decency and understanding. DCing for 20 seconds due to the server is NOT comparable to leaving or whatever fake garbage analogy you brought up. That's the objective end of it.

Anyone who wouldn't respect that is basically scum. No respect for other people's time, effort, or value.

2. - So, you couldn't be bothered to explain the situation to player who won, not any other players.
    - Your persuasion game is weak.
    - Expect others to do everything for you. [you have a problem, not them, remember?]
    - Things doesn't go as you want, because what you asking is unreasonable.
    - Probably started to call them subhuman and stuff.
    - Come to forums instead your mother.
    - I spell it out for you.
    - Invokes "empathy", 5 seconds later calls me short of bricks and subhuman
    - Tries to gaslight, gaslights himself.

Objective cold hard fact is: You didn't roll for item. All the "but mah DC" and crap - irrelevant. If you want that to matter, maybe stop calling people things, grow some balls and learn to live with the fact that sometimes stuff will happen, out of your control, unfair and directly affect you. People might actually want to raid with you, then when you tell that you got DC - they will be "oh yeah sure man, let's reroll". But I don't see that happening.

3. if only you dc'd i doubt it was a server issue. regardless while it may not be your fault, it's not the other members fault either. if you asked them to reroll and they didn't then that's that. suck it up and move on.

4. People should have basic levels of decency and understanding. DCing for 20 seconds due to the server is NOT comparable to leaving or whatever fake garbage analogy you brought up. That's the objective end of it.

Anyone who wouldn't respect that is basically scum. No respect for other people's time, effort, or value.

People don't have to have decency, understanding, or respect for others' time.

I'm willing to bet that the raid took long time to fill. Imagine sitting there to fill a raid, mark up loot rules, checking roster, buffs, commands in fights, endless stream of people joining and leaving, trying to join with most pitiful characters, doing everything so that 24 others can have a go and raid with you. Then when it's time to roll at the end, the RL is probably exhausted and just wants to call it so they can go take a ****. A random pleb gets a DC amidst the rolls, and most likely with ****ty attitude demands to roll. At that point, RL doesn't care. He has many players trying to trade him all at once, and he has to keep track all of that. So he considers the DC'd player not rolling on time, and not really worth the hassle to go through. What if the DC'd player won, but orbs where already given. Would you demand to get the orb, from the RL, or the player who already got it, is on his HS cast and ready to alt + f4? Call him ninja too? Threaten to report?

Many players can seem nice, deny them 1 thing, and you'll see what they truly are.
    If we'd change few things here, this would en up in /r/niceguys

Tough luck with the DC, better luck next time.

5. I sincerely hope none of you literal sociopaths are leaders in either raids or anything IRL

Disgusting

6. People should have basic levels of decency and understanding. DCing for 20 seconds due to the server is NOT comparable to leaving or whatever fake garbage analogy you brought up. That's the objective end of it.

Say after defeating LK in 25 hc, Oathbinder hc is being rolled, but you somehow got dc and I won the item. Now when you log back after 20 seconds and demand for a reroll, you think I will trade the Oathbinder that I won by roll back to the RL for reroll just so you can roll for it after you logged back from dc?

Let's say the raid leader is somehow "so nice that he decides to respect just one person's time, effort, and value over other 24 people in raid, and agrees to reroll the Oathbinder hc for you", but I won't trade the item back to RL for reroll. Now what can you do? Let me guess, absolutely nothing. You know what will I do? Take an educated guess, I will faction change and farm you with the same hc Oathbinder that I won by roll without any dc.

I love to gank and camp miserable PvE players like you.

First 12