1. Adding more trash in icc is just annoyance not hardcore, change my mind

I would like someone to explain me the reasoning behind adding trash packs before marrowgar and bpc. Besides the fact that the bpc adds are scripted so poorly that one leutanent just keeps spawning at random times even during the fight, adding trash is just annoying ****. it literally adds clear time for something that is completely trivial to clear but still time consuming. Lordearon is about hardcore fights, not trash farming. I wouldnt mind an increased difficutly on fights, but this **** is nonsensical.

please someone change my mind now
    Edited: November 19, 2020

2. I won't change your mind on this, believe me, I feel you !

But hear me out on this. Warmane is literally limiting every source to make gold on Lordearon, from the plant's exploit fixed at Freya, Ulduar, the one we used to farm and now they are making the trash at ICC before Marrowgar because, again, we also used to farm these for the BoE's, enchants, gold ...etc and its fine it just became a way to know if your raid is good enough before getting locked when running with pugs .

Anyway, they are still working on the BPC trash as you can realize they already fixed the fact that they auto pull at once and I'm certain they will fix the spawn timer sooner or later so bare with that for now at least .

Enjoy your runs before who knows what happens next ^^

3. now they are making the trash at ICC before Marrowgar because, again, we also used to farm these for the BoE's, enchants, gold ...etc
    what did it change to trash before marrowgar that's limiting the gold/boe farming ?

4. what did it change to trash before marrowgar that's limiting the gold/boe farming ?
    they are just harder to farm now for lower gear so not everyone can farm them as soon as they hit level 80 if you get what i mean

5. they are just harder to farm now for lower gear so not everyone can farm them as soon as they hit level 80 if you get what i mean
    ok but I asked why is harder now? (about trash before marrowgar)
    I did not understand recent change has been impleted to make it harder.

I can see they have just added some npc there (which is better for Rep and BoE farming)