1. 15K crit shaman?

I found a shaman and he deleted me in 2 seconds.
    https://i.ibb.co/KhHmjBD/Sin-t-tulo.png
    15K I don't even remember it in the official one.

My stats defenses:
    https://i.ibb.co/XxhwsWk/Sin-t-tulo.png

Fix this.

I understand that when a package is imported it is full of errors. "If blizzard one's own house" already has errors, imagine what the private one is going to have.

2. Eh, the guy was probably playing with full PVE, it's not rare amongst shamans. That hit would've been around 20k if you didn't have the resilience. They're glass cannons, so if you get on them, they're not gonna last much.

3. "fix this" lul.

Might have been full pve.
    Might have had berserking buff.
    Might have been full buffed and with potions.
    You might have had curse of elements on you, or some other debuff.
    You might have lied on your resilience and increased it later for saltyness and ss.

Overall tons of informations are missing/hidden and I see no problem with that crit.

4. Any chance it was Strand of the Ancients? I've seen many increadible crits done by players that are sitting in tanks (like not driving the tank, but sitting on the side seats). Idk if its how it should work, but imo this thing improves Your dmg a lot

5. 15k crit is impossible on a 1279 resilience target unless the shami had some dmg buff.
    He was probably on a demo with full pve gear and double trinket proc.

6. You might have lied on your resilience and increased it later for saltyness and ss.
    Let's not doubt the player's honesty, it's a very toxic thing to do tbh, especially because it's a plausible crit even on resilience.
    I agree with the other points though.

7. 15k crit is impossible on a 1279 resilience target unless the shami had some dmg buff.
    He was probably on a demo with full pve gear and double trinket proc.
    Exactly this, without dmg buff avg lava damage is 8-10k, with dmg buff(full pve) and double trinket proc its possible to hit 13-15k, 17-18k on pve guys.
    My mage pyroblast(full pve) can be even higher than lava burst and sometimes I can cast it 3 times in a row, gcd after gcd, which seems for me far more devastating than luckiest lava burst combo :D
    Edited: November 20, 2020

8. Well, without video record it's pointless to guess what happened. You could have debuff from DK/boomie, you could have worse gear and now start speculating in order to cause demand for shaman nerf etc.
    Considering that this is Icecrown shaman, he probably had BiS trinkets and over 3.5k sp.

9. 15k only? I did killshot 35k crit.