1. Some info would help me alot

With the hopefeully upcoming coins fiesta at the end of the year i would like some help please because i never donated when there was bonus coins.
    From what i read on other topics for 300 euro pack you get 420 coins = 300+120 (40% bonus out of 300).
    Question 1: Are all offers in shop at 40% or if you buy for exemple the 100 euro pack does it have less percentage bonus like 30 or 20 or 10%?
    Question 2: I have a 8% bonus coins from previous donations will that add up for exemple at the 300 euro pack? Lets say 300+120 from 40% event will i get 24 coins also from my 8% bonus?
    I am asking this because for what i want to buy i need 580 coins.
    Option one: 300 euro pack + 100 euro pack at 40%+8% bonus would give me: 300+120+24 = 444 and 100+40+8 = 148 with a total of 592 coins so i get 12 coins extra and i only need 400 euro
    Now if the donnor coins dont stack with offer and the 100 euro pack has a lower bonus then 40% that would force me to buy another pack of 50 euro so asking the real questions here...
    I would really apreciate some solid info please since its real life money.

2. Last year's Happy Holidays and New Year 2020 Celebrations.
    Originally Posted by Proterean
    December 23 -> January 3 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses. Total Coins received is displayed within the donation interface.
    You'll see what you pay for bonuses included, there will be no hidden bonuses to coin purchases.

Question 1 answer: The bonus % changes with the amount of donation. 300€ donation will get you 40% bonus. Lower donations will have lower bonus %.
    Question 2 answer: "Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses." -Proterean

So what I take from this: donating for 300 coins would get you 120 bonus coins. Totaling 420 coins.

3. Thank you for shining some light on this. Have a good day Winryi you have been very helpfeull! Bless you!

4. Last year's Happy Holidays and New Year 2020 Celebrations.

You'll see what you pay for bonuses included, there will be no hidden bonuses to coin purchases.
    How does that work tough? Cuz right now if i donate with my purple donation rank account 300 euro it says i recive 380 coins and if i do the same with a fresh account that has 0 euro spent it says the same thing 300 euro i get 380 coins. So clearly either it does not show the bonus coins you get from your donnor rank and its hidden or your donnor rank si irelevant and you dont actually get bonus coins for having a donnor rank.
    Can provide pictures as well as proof. So i would rly like an answer from a staff member or something tbh

5. I think you get bonus based on rank you will have after donation. I donated as Premium account and was wandering why I get some bonus coins, the amount put me at Contributor rank and I got bonus as Contributor rank instead of no bonus as just Premium account.