1. Donation problem.

I tried to make donation using my paysafecard pins directly(not charging my paysafepard account with them). I tried to buy 30 coins but all i get is this:

https://i.postimg.cc/8cTfgC8y/32112.png

"Do not close this widget until you finish the payment process."
    This widget was looping in a circle since half an hour at least. No changes. No coins received. After that i tried to put the PIN codes into my paysafecard account, but it says that they are already used. So i know that i paid already. Your website says that the coins could come to me in the next 30 minutes, however they didn't and i already paid. Can someone pay me attention?

EDIT: Of course, 30 euro are a lot for my country. Which is why i recorded the transaction. Currently rendering, and when it's ready i will send it to a staff member.(Because it contains personal information regarding my account.)
    Edited: November 20, 2020

2. Anyways, sorry for disturbing that hard working staff. But hello, i donated and no coins were given to me? My money were taken instantly btw.

I've sent video footage of me doing the transaction to [email protected]. Date and time are also recorded in the video. I believe the server is not ******ed and it also has logs right? Then check your logs and see that i donated.
    Edited: November 20, 2020

3. I tend to think it's heavens wrath for your spam of "genius" ideas on forum during previous days)
    And it's said clearly in donation tab - your coins will arrive during some period of time. Also, it was paying system, not warmane, who took your money. So consider contacting them also

4. I CANT ****ING BELIEVE MY EYES. I got banned for 2 days.

"Your account has been suspended for 1 day 23 hours due to Disrupting gameplay".
    Still, on my account page i can't see the report against me which would be screenshots or videos. I can't see what i did in order to prevent myself from doing the same thing again. I always act polite towards everyone, or i do the opposite in case someone insults me. Anyway. I donated 30 euro, which is half of my monthly food bill. As a person with no life, i'm crazy enough to donate crazy amount of money for video games. And i don't see anything wrong with it. I gave those money for 30 coins that are enough to buy just 1 in-game item, just 1. At the same time i am complaining about the fact that i paid the expensive 30 euro for 1 ******ed item, i get banned? Is this what i got banned for? This is considered the best wow server that currently exists? I am so mad at the server that.. i will not continue this sentence in case the staff can fix my situation and prevent myself from getting into trouble. I still await answer from a staff member. Was i banned because of "Disrupting gameplay", or because complaining in forums about my not getting my coins even after i donated is not clear to me. So i will arm myself once again with patience, with the same patience that i had when i was waiting the 3 days activation for the useless authenticator. Before i do any "Justice" or "Mistake" action, i will wait the staff to reply to my post.

5. I tend to think it's heavens wrath for your spam of "genius" ideas on forum during previous days)
    And it's said clearly in donation tab - your coins will arrive during some period of time. Also, it was paying system, not warmane, who took your money. So consider contacting them also
    This post is useless. Of course i checked the transaction history of my paysafecard account before i post this post. The history shows the following:

https://i.postimg.cc/qqFdhYNH/243243.png

I paid some 5 euro to some paymentwall service wtf? I paid 30 euro for 33 coins, i checked my tickets after and it says they are used already. It is paid. paysafecard is a popular service that works perfectly. But how the hell when i clicked to buy the 30 coins, instead i got 0 coins, banned membership and it turns out i used my PIN codes to pay only 5 euro to some paymentwall service? Doesn't matter how much u spent from those tickets. I had 4 tickets, 3 of them containing 10 euro, and the last one contained 5 extra euro in case i have problem with currency calculation and turns out i don't have enough money to buy the 30 coins. I put all my PIN codes from my tickets, even if u spend 1 cent, all money are consumed. So, in this case 5 euro were sent to some paymentwall service, and no coins were sent back to me. I paid 30 euro, not 5. Its a bug in their system and it's not my fault. It's not my job to check if their system works. I'm only here to pay&get. Whatever the staff do in order to make me pay, or how i pay, is their job!!!

6. *bump

If you saw my case, you can drop text similar to "We are aware of your case, we will contact you soon.".
    24 hours passed, no answer from staff, no coins also. Is anyone reading this? Because i have the feeling that my post is invisible.
    I remind you that i send footage of me doing the donation to [email protected].

7. it cake take several days to get a reply to an email. calm your *** and wait.

8. I CANT ****ING BELIEVE MY EYES. I got banned for 2 days.

"Your account has been suspended for 1 day 23 hours due to Disrupting gameplay".
    Still, on my account page i can't see the report against me which would be screenshots or videos. I can't see what i did in order to prevent myself from doing the same thing again. I always act polite towards everyone, or i do the opposite in case someone insults me. Anyway. I donated 30 euro, which is half of my monthly food bill. As a person with no life, i'm crazy enough to donate crazy amount of money for video games. And i don't see anything wrong with it. I gave those money for 30 coins that are enough to buy just 1 in-game item, just 1. At the same time i am complaining about the fact that i paid the expensive 30 euro for 1 ******ed item, i get banned? Is this what i got banned for? This is considered the best wow server that currently exists? I am so mad at the server that.. i will not continue this sentence in case the staff can fix my situation and prevent myself from getting into trouble. I still await answer from a staff member. Was i banned because of "Disrupting gameplay", or because complaining in forums about my not getting my coins even after i donated is not clear to me. So i will arm myself once again with patience, with the same patience that i had when i was waiting the 3 days activation for the useless authenticator. Before i do any "Justice" or "Mistake" action, i will wait the staff to reply to my post.
    Disrupting gameplay is begging for a kick in RDF and refusing to leave on your own. You are never able to see the proof of the report. Reports can take several days to be read so it's not because you're complaining. It also isn't related to you donation in the slightest.
    Also do this:
    it cake take several days to get a reply to an email. calm your *** and wait.
    Spamming won't help your case.