1. What to do at 80 as new player on IC?

So I'm a new player and just got to 80 with my hunter. With some gring and AH puscase I managed to reach 3.3k GS .The prob is: what to do now?

- AH price at this point are too high to even be considered a solution.
    - DF place me always on the same 3-4 dung where I already got all the loot for my class
    - PVP gear it's unfarmable in my current state. Also I'm basically a oneshot in any PvP content

Any suggestions on how to improve my score and maybe getting access to endgame contents?
    Edited: November 20, 2020

2. You farm Emblems of Triumph. Buy 4 parts of T9 set(around 160 emblems). Then you can get some other items for EoT, trinket maybe something else that fits.

Most effective way is to find a bunch of people who are doing the same, group up and spam RDF HC. Also ICC dungeons(FOS/POS/HOR) drop pretty nice stuff you can fit into slots which you can't cover with EoT. These dungeons also can help to get enough gear to que RDF HC.

Try to join some TOC raid too, nice loot+emblems.

This will get you to some 5k GS easily.

After that it's all about getting as many Emblems of Frost as you can, daily random HC, weekly quest, VOA, ICC, RS. Get T10 set(check guides which parts to buy).

Then it's just clearing ICC/RS every week until you are BiS.