1. I was banned

Hello, Warmane admins!

It seems like I was banned between 2 years and 3 weeks ago because of someone spamming about "selling warmane coins" on some third-party website.
    I found about this because I noticed my vote points every day have decreased from around 1 to 0.5 per vote.

I have to inform you that it was not me who did all the spamming. Somebody, somehow, got my account information and used it for advertisement.
    I have not shared my login info with anyone, so I honestly don't know how somebody could use my characters in this way.

They have not taken any gold, deleted items, or sent any items to any other accounts (I think so, at least).

I have now come back to play on Warmane, but this time on the Horde side and I would like to transfer one of my characters from Alliance.

I know that voting is beneficial for Warmane and that the more I vote - the more I support the server, but because of the lowered points per vote I have to vote significantly longer.

Is there a way to revert my points per day to normal levels? (I'm a active player, not so much on the forums, and as far as I remember, I haven't been banned for any other reasons, other than this of course.)

Thank you in advance,
    Bengedenge (Horde)
    Samdarajo (Alliance)

2. They get reverted after not getting banned for 6 months I believe.

3. I know that voting is beneficial for Warmane and that the more I vote - the more I support the server, but because of the lowered points per vote I have to vote significantly longer.
    There's no voting. You just collect your daily activity bonus, no votes cast anywhere.

If you'd like to have quick change to Horde side, donating will get you there faster.
    One way to get more daily points is to increase your achievement points.
    Or why not start fresh? Level yourself a new toon.
    Daily point gain is capped at 1.2. You'll only be able to reach 1 point per day, without having account in good standing for the 0,5 point bonus.

Originally Posted by Edifice
    points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.
    "Points" as in Achievement points.
    Source: How does activity rank work?