1. quitting Frostmourne

Hi,

I've played on blackrock and then warmane for many years.
    Usually I don't post but this time I feel like I should.

We're quitting Frostmourne. My best friend and I have spent quite a few hundreds of euros on warmane and feel like we are not getting our money's worth any longer.
    It's okay that certain specs are just favored and that balancing isn't something the staff care about. We can work with that.
    What is really pissing me off is that our comp (disc/frmage) does simply not work without solace (mp5 trinket). Nobody is playing it - for that reason (and because it requires skill).

The rele season is way advanced and the pve nerds all have the gear they require while we can't get play our comp the way it is supposed to be played.
    Solace simply hasn't been added to the store, for whatever reason.

I have a daughter and don't have the time to play pve, nor do I care to.
    Warmane is not putting the customers' needs first, yet we pay for the servers. Think on that.

2. KeK, another drama queen that can't even read rules, nor understand that balance is intact

3. Rules are arbitrary and can be changed. The CUSTOMERS' needs are important if you run a business. That's us donors.

And no, the balancing is not fine. But again, we can work with that.

4. Rule is, that item appears on market only after it was looted specific amount of times. And balance was not altered by warmane dev team.
    BTW you are not customer and this private server is not a business, so cut the crap out and whip your tears.
    BTW #2 - PvP was and stil is sidestory in this game, being thing to deal with boredom. If you want to PvP - go Blackrock.
    Edited: November 22, 2020 Reason: Updating

5. You're been playing for years and now you're "not getting your money's worth?"
    Piss off. Just cause your favored comp doesn't do too well with current gear you decide to be childish about it? Go on, then, quit. It isn't going to get any better with ICC/RS available when Awars start stomping everyone to death.
    Items become available after many players get them, get over it.

Also, there's no actual suggestion here, right?