1. [Lordaeron] Battlegrounds Best Queue Time For Activity?

Hey guys, for Lordaeron what's the best time to queue for any BG in Pacific Standard Time? I've Played Warmane for years, but I never tried queueing for a BG on here until now. I tried the other day and couldn't find any. Guess it could be attributed to my level, but if there is a time what is it? I'd also like to ask if Alterac Valley is alive or dead? Thanks guys, sorry if this is a dumb question.
    Edited: November 22, 2020

2. Hey guys, for Lordaeron what's the best time to queue for any BG in Pacific Standard Time? I've Played Warmane for years, but I never tried queueing for a BG on here until now. I tried the other day and couldn't find any. Guess it could be attributed to my level, but if there is a time what is it? I'd also like to ask if Alterac Valley is alive or dead? Thanks guys, sorry if this is a dumb question.
    You wont find that many battlegrounds when leveling unless you are in the 70-79 level range. Once you hit max levels que timers for battlegrounds is anywhere from instant up until 2 minutes no matter what time.

3. You wont find that many battlegrounds when leveling unless you are in the 70-79 level range. Once you hit max levels que timers for battlegrounds is anywhere from instant up until 2 minutes no matter what time.
    That's good to hear because dungeons essentially die towards 8 PM PST. I swear they used to be faster. Been quite a while and I've been getting into this again recently, so hopefully those fast queues will be the same for later level dungeons as you are saying for BGS.