1. New player looking for french or english guild that have a spot open for raid!

Hi im new player on warmane i started about a month ago and now im being more serious about it and want to progress in pve. I am French canadian but i also speak english, jsut not as good as french tho. I have discord, mic etc. Im a fire mage with 4.3k gs so far but ill probly be 5k by the end of next week. I also like pvp so thats a +. The main thing i want tho is to have a place in raid for either icc 10 or 25 normal. TY!

2. Hey homie for starters you didn't mention whether or not you're Horde or Alliance :D. Secondly it also might help if you stated what raiding times you were looking for.

Being 5k GS you're more so looking for a Progression Guild to help you gear or even a well established Guild that consistently does alt or gearing runs, but I would suggest getting to 5.4k as that's usually the minimum for raiding.

For Alliance you could try <Joy Division>
    For Horde you could try <Fractionate>

Both their raiding times are NA as I'm sure you being from Canada, is what you're looking for (:

Hope you find a Guild brother.

3. Feel free to give us a shout at Goldshire Watch, we are that progessive guild I think you may be interested in. Both NA and Eu. Wisp Koreliaa/Cheyanna/Parthayus/Valoriaa for an invite.

4. dang cant belive i forgot to say my faction imao