1. Did not get Achievement and Rewards after Dungeon

Sometimes when the dungeon run is finish i did not get the Satchel of Helpful Goods and the Achievement

Edit: The case is the first dungeon run i did not get the rewards and the achievement but on the second run i got it.. it also happens in other dungeon runs

2. If you didn't get the satchel you didn't kill the right boss that's considered "final" one. Which dungeon are we talking about?

3. Presume its The Oculus as it is the only dungeon i know that drops a satchel at the end.
    To OP, as i've witness many times, there are a lot of random groups that skip a boss whenever possible, so you might want to check the achievement and see if you have killed all bosses required to get achievement for cleared instance.

4. The run on the scarlet monastery i dont know which stage but on the first run i didn't get a satchel and only on the second run its the same run

5. You do know that in order to gain the Scarlte achiv you need to complete all 4, i repeat 4 different parts that are considered Scarlet Monastery

6. Ye i just checked now on scarlet monastery i still have to kill some bosses to get the achievement but i didn't get the satchel during the first run but on the second run i did get it i don't know what happened on the first run why i didn't get it but i asked the other party members and they got a satchel while i didn't . The dranei said that if we didn't completed the run we won't be able to queue in another dungeon.

7. This time its the wolf dungeon (is it shadowfang or shadowkeep idk) when i was playing my mage i did the run on the first run i didn't get the achievement nor the satchel which the last boss is the blinking human warlock but on the second run (technically we did the same run) i did get the satchel and the achievement

8. Oh i finally got what you are saying, you mean the Random reward, that satchel. Can you please confirm that when you open the queue tab from the interface you specifically see a satchel in there, as i don't remember how lower level random dungeons worked.

I think its only 1 per day thou. Once you get your first you'll need to play next day to get new, but don quote me on that. Just check the RDF tab and if in the rewards section you see a satchel you should get it, if you see XP or gold, then its only XP and gold you are getting.

9. Oh i finally got what you are saying, you mean the Random reward, that satchel. Can you please confirm that when you open the queue tab from the interface you specifically see a satchel in there, as i don't remember how lower level random dungeons worked.

I think its only 1 per day thou. Once you get your first you'll need to play next day to get new, but don quote me on that. Just check the RDF tab and if in the rewards section you see a satchel you should get it, if you see XP or gold, then its only XP and gold you are getting.
    It's not limited to once a day, like RDF HC EoF's or Normal WotLK dungeon's 2 EoT bonuses. You can do 100 RDF's and still get the satchel from every single one.

Queueing in a specific dungeon won't grant you the satchel. When you queue specific, it's not random, thus you won't be awarded with a random dungeon's reward satchel.
    You should get achievement from most instances after killing the last boss, but there are few, or at very least SM, where you have to kill multiple bosses to get the achievement.

10. tnx that sums it up i do dungeon on specific not on random i guess ill go random dungeon queue is the way then