1. Delay in coins delivery?

Hi everyone, has anyone experienced a delay when donating? I made a donation via bank transfer 12 hours ago but i haven't received the coins yet :/

I tried opening a ticket for support, but the only available category is "ban appeal" so I thought it would be inappropriate there.

Any guidance will be appreciated!

2. Did you get any error or notification? You might need to confirm your identity with your bank for the transaction to take place.
    If the coins don't arrive for like a day or more you can send an e-mail to [email protected] and see what they tell you.

3. Did you get any error or notification? You might need to confirm your identity with your bank for the transaction to take place.
    If the coins don't arrive for like a day or more you can send an e-mail to [email protected] and see what they tell you.

The money did get deducted from my balance in the bank. I guess I'll give it another day, and then check with them with that email you gave me. Thanks for your answer.

4. The money did get deducted from my balance in the bank. I guess I'll give it another day, and then check with them with that email you gave me. Thanks for your answer.
    The money gets deducted even if you need to confirm the identity, it gets back to your account after some time if you don't iirc.
    Edited: November 24, 2020 Reason: grammar

5. They money gets deducted even if you need to confirm the identity, it gets back to your account if you don't iirc.
    Ohh, I see. Then I'll wait for some kind of confirmation from my bank (or a reimbursement), before mailing them. Thanks!

6. UPDATE for anyone finding this thread in the future:
    If you donate via bank transfer from Argentina, it might take up to 3 days for the transaction to go through (it was 48hs in my case).
    You can't easily track the progress of the payment, but rest assured everything works fine :)