1. Information leak

I have recently found out that my information has been leaked from this site, the whole world was recently affected by a massive info leaking and i have found out that this site was one of the 3 that leaked my information involving this e mail and this account. What do you plan on doing about this for i do not wish to have my info leaked.

2. You've just intentionally leaked your info by entering it in a website "to check if it's in the database."
    What do you expect warmane to do? Rewind time? Send you a letter saying sorry?

3. This is like one of those "send this message to all your skype contacts to make sure the servers are working" spams back in the day. Like... COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!! COME ON...

4. @Venomeyes666 whole world is affected by brain leaking, we have to endure it.
    BTW, your nickname is a bit suspicious... Like you are this guy with "666"nin end, who started drama and claims several days ago. And now want to disrupt community)

5. What is the point of this, as this is not a service or a registered business. they are not under any regulations. You share your personal information on your own risk,not to mention what data was leaked: Your email? The email you probably used at countless other private servers, media sites and social networks.

for i do not wish to have my info leaked.
    It has already been done /facepalm