1. First day doing arena

Being asked why i dont know to play, so yeah i dont know and making an *** of myself
    because what is bop?
    why is attacking the healer first a bad idea
    among others....
    what is the things i should knwo to try stop looking lame?

2. Are you trying to learn how to play arena by joining Soloq?
    Soloqueue is not where to learn how to play in arena.
    As I have tried to explain earlier, those are "Rated" games. So it is not fair for your random partner to get a guy with 0 experience in arena

You can join "2vs2" Skirmish, play many duels/BG and also find a partner for "2vs2 Rated" to get some experience

3. Are you trying to learn how to play arena by joining Soloq?
    Soloqueue is not where to learn how to play in arena.
    As I have tried to explain earlier, those are "Rated" games. So it is not fair for your random partner to get a guy with 0 experience in arena

You can join "2vs2" Skirmish, play many duels/BG and also find a partner for "2vs2 Rated" to get some experience
    got full relentless but wherei fond someone willing to teach me ?, no one does practice

4. as I said you can queue for 2vs2 skirmish. They are active (maybe not much at night time)
    Look for youtube video about your class.
    Read some guide on web

Btw it should not be hard to find a random partner for 2vs2. Do not you have a guild?
    You can also find a partner just to "cap" (aka play 10 games, which is the minimum requirement to earn Arena Point on flush day)

5. Being asked why i dont know to play, so yeah i dont know and making an *** of myself
    because what is bop?
    why is attacking the healer first a bad idea
    among others....
    what is the things i should knwo to try stop looking lame?
    > lame
    first: tryna read ALL ur talents
    second: tryna read ALL ur spells
    third: tryna read ALL ur gear passives.
    4: tryna find out bout other classes and what they capable of
    5: tryna play PVP more, than PVE
    that's all

6. > lame
    first: tryna read ALL ur talents
    second: tryna read ALL ur spells
    third: tryna read ALL ur gear passives.
    4: tryna find out bout other classes and what they capable of
    5: tryna play PVP more, than PVE
    that's all
    I do almost everything, no luck looking for a arena guide for 3.3.5a, hope there is one buried on the forum

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=79433

Check out the techniques and strategies portion of this guide. It may have some information that could be useful to you.

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=79433

Check out the techniques and strategies portion of this guide. It may have some information that could be useful to you.
    Thanks but not very useful for arenas, i already read it, also foudn that there is indeed ppl doing skirmish, that call me noob for no bubbling what bubble they mean hand of protection?, do thye knwo thye cant attack while under his effects?
    Edited: November 29, 2020

9. bop - blessing/hand of protection - can be used on teammate to stop all physical damage taken for 10seconds. spells go thorough bop.
    freedom,cleanse and sacred shield can all be used on a teammates. freedom to remove stuns and make them immune to slow and snare, cleanse to remove magic debuffs and effects from teammates (poly,fear) and sacred shield to absorb some dmg.
    also very important for arena are the 2 sacrifices which transfer damage from teammate/s to you. this makes you immune to CC (crowd control like poly/fear) for a while beacause you get damage transfered to you from teammates. dont get discouraged, arena is a skill game and it takes some time to learn it. focus on 2v2 first (go do skirmishes) and learn to duel well so you know what to expect from the different classes.
    btw bubble is divine shield. the big paladin cooldowns all put a forbearance debuff on you that forbid you to use one of the other big cooldowns while it lasts. so you cannot use Avenging wrath and use divine shield afterwards so be careful. Divine shield is a big deal and can reset the whole fight by healing to full. Be wary of warriors and priests because they can remove the divine shield from you.

also if you have trouble with talents/gear just search the highest rated ret paladin in arena you can find and copy his talents/gearing/glyphs. ret paladin has 3 damage skills that can take more than 50% of hp of any class used together and with the right procs/wings you can kill anyone with judgement,crusader,divine storm + hammer of wrath. the art of ret paladin pvp is not doing damage (damage is easy) what is hard is to not get controlled and help your teammates with all the benefical stuff you have.

if you wanna watch some good ret arena movie watch Tehseus 5 and 6 on warcraftmovies
    Edited: December 1, 2020

10. Thanks but not very useful for arenas,
    If you can't apply the information you have and adapt it to the situation, and use it to figure out new methods and strategies, then yes. It's not very useful. But otherwise, that is the exact intent and purpose of that information. It doesn't exist there to help duel heroes.