1. People are probably ganking for the same reason i came into the forum atm, theres just no content at 80 if you are actually a gamer. You can play for half a day per week then you play other games or if you suck at other games i guess you go kill lowlevels since you are bored. They should just have 2-3 weekly resets instead so you can actually keep playing, i went from 1- full triumph and full furious/wfull offparts in 3-4 weeks and now the game is basically dead to me since im stuck behind a reset.

Having one reset per week dont even make any sense now since its not a race to bis anymore, only argument i see for not having more resets is to have people get more impatient so they donate lol. Maybe they add warmane premium so you sub for more resets but that still dont make any sense since your whole guild would have to do it.

2. People are probably ganking for the same reason i came into the forum atm, theres just no content at 80 if you are actually a gamer. You can play for half a day per week then you play other games or if you suck at other games i guess you go kill lowlevels since you are bored. They should just have 2-3 weekly resets instead so you can actually keep playing, i went from 1- full triumph and full furious/wfull offparts in 3-4 weeks and now the game is basically dead to me since im stuck behind a reset.

Having one reset per week dont even make any sense now since its not a race to bis anymore, only argument i see for not having more resets is to have people get more impatient so they donate lol. Maybe they add warmane premium so you sub for more resets but that still dont make any sense since your whole guild would have to do it.
    Wait.. So you claim that there is not enough things to do in the keep to keep you busy ? In my perspective it is EXACTLY the opposite. Even if we assume the only thing to do is raid(Ofc, it is like 10% of what the game offers, lol), you still have bunch of raids to do, 1 Main and 1 Alt are enough for an average WoW player (Everyday around 3 hours playtime) to always have something to do. :)

3. What happened to Icecrown community?

Why are people so butthurt and they're running low level zones with their BiS PVP 80's just to kill people who're leveling?

Especially horde lol, what the ****.

Haven't played for 3 years and I come back to this while trying to level.

I thought Rust community was toxic, but you people just proved there's even more ******s in Icecrown realm.
    Deal with it mate, it's a PvP realm, what do you expect?

For your information, ganking happens here since 10 years ago (speaking from a player here since 2010). You might find it happens slightly more frequent now compared to before simply due to the realm is highly populated, more players online, more gankers, higher chance of getting ganked... (c'mon, common sense).

However ganking has nothing to do with toxicity. I believe you haven't met the real toxic players yet. Best wishes to you once you reached 80 (if you ever did) especially in BGs, lol.

4. If I come across you while traveling I'll kill you for sure, including on my way back.
    But I don't know how you get corpse camped, just go afk for 5 mins.
    Make a sandwich, smoke a sig or do something else.
    Gankers get bored fast :-)

5. Ganking is the natural order of things, nothing new. It's not even being toxic, if you wanna see some real toxic **** try pvp... or pugging,

First 12