1. Turn OFF Cross-realm battlegrounds for Frostmourne

Suggestion: Make the seasonal realm "Opt-Out", with a"Opt-In" cross-realm feature.

Frostmourne is a seasonal realm that it is currently in its progression, and ideally should always be in progress. As oppose to other realms, this means Frostmourne players have to farm their gear with time, honor and arena points.
    It is a disadvantage for Frostmourne players to get paired with players who get their gear(better and faster) from honor points only.
    The population in Frostmourne is high to sustain its own battlegrounds by its own, and without the need of cross-realm matchmaking.

Now the reason I made this post is because I've been matched with Icecrown "players" recently, and the issue is that these players are actually AFK-BOTS.
    I had reported them, open ticket, show evidence, and GM replies are " We will take a look into it"... But as you may guessed, nothing happens and the same characters keeps afk boting in every battleground all day long.

As if having afk-bots players in the battlegrounds wasn't enough, now these players are full geared by cheating. Plus they do it for the whole purpose to sell the characters and monetize.

This conduct is against the rules and should not be tolerate. More than anything, it troublesome and compromise the players from Frostmourne.
    The goal is to prevent this exploit, and reduce the incentive to bot on battlegrounds. An opt-in feature should solve the problem, at least for the seasonal players.

Hope this get noticed for future references.

2. We kinda farm our own gear with time, honor and arena points as well - Icecrown here. So i see it as a good thing i can go against all other realms no matter lower or higher gear.
    Ogiboogy.

3. You're saying this as if there's no AFKers on Frostmourne, Lordaeron, Blackrock or anywhere else except Icecrown for that matter. Next time report him properly and he'll get banned.