1. Report Player

Hi,
    sorry if this is a noob topic :)
    Can i report an hally pg (i'm horde) that do camper an repeatly kill me and others horde player in the same place? He is probably a fourteen child with time to spend (lucky him :) ).... Or can I disable pvp in World?
    I have a screenshot but i dont' know how attach it to this topic...
    Thank you!

2. 1. To report players you need to open a ticket in-game

2. I guess camping players of enmey faction is not bannable

3. To attach screenshot you need to upload them on a website like imgur.com > then you can get a link you can share with other people

3. Hi,
    sorry if this is a noob topic :)
    Can i report an hally pg (i'm horde) that do camper an repeatly kill me and others horde player in the same place? He is probably a fourteen child with time to spend (lucky him :) ).... Or can I disable pvp in World?
    I have a screenshot but i dont' know how attach it to this topic...
    Thank you!
    Reporting Players [Updated: May 22, 2020]

Have a read to have better understanding how reporting goes, and what's needed.

Camping is allowed, and there are ways to counter it, such as logging out, using unstuck and going to another zone, play another game for a bit, just to name a few.

There's no way to fully disable PvP in world.

4. where can i report a screen shot? I've been scam by 10k gold i thought it was my AH loot.. but it was a warmane chat.. i didn't saw it well, when i clicked it, love 10k GOLD.. how can i seek help for this?

5. I am sorry but there must be a time limit because if camping is not banable then order a pizza and buy some beer were gonna camp until we passout. Take this guy for example at rigger cove been camping us for almost an hour cant quest for ****. a ****ing hour who does that? your getting no honor you are simply killing lower levels to be a total *******. To tell people open a ticket its like saying we give no **** just stop playing.

6. There isn't. People just call for help from their faction on Global, play a different character or log off and come half an hour later, when gankers usually have moved on. Also, no one was saying to report that, just answering the question of how to report. A report of a ganker would be dismissed, as it's part of what a PvP server is about.

7. This is why you make friends with a high-GS rogue on your realm. That ganking problem goes away in a flash.