1. Is T1 possible to complete?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the drop chance for Tier 1 Belts/Wrists on Molten Core is bugged?
    I have been running MC for the past couple of months, and can't remember seeing a single belt or bracer drop from the trash inside. I even went so far as do a "soft-reset" of the raid (leave Ragnaros alive, exit MC for 3 hours, come back to a raid filled with respawned trash) but still no equip drops.

Has anyone ever seen one of those drop? Please let me know because I need the belt to complete my fashion, can't go climbing ICC looking like a sloppy lock D:

Thanks!
    Edited: November 26, 2020

2. Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I figured it would be better than create a new one with the same topic.

Okay, so for the last weeks me and a few guildies have been running MC and BWL, and we all noticed that while some items have almost a guaranteed chance to drop (Sorcerous Dagger from Gehennas), others have little to none (Obsidian Edged Blade from Garr, only once in all of our runs since ~June). And of course, the most obvious ones that NEVER dropped are the T1 wrists/belts for ANY class whatsoever.

I understand that loot tables from MC are big, and some items will take long to appear, however it is hard to believe that not a single T1 trash drop would have happened until now, after numerous raid clearings, killing all the trash.

Could any member of the Warmane team (or anyone in general) confirm if the loot tables are really really really small for trash mobs on MC, or please check if there is something going on with them?

Molten Core is a fun raid, and it is fun to do it with friends while talking on Discord, but it could be much more if the equipment we are farming actually dropped :D

Thanks again!

3. I continue to try to farm for T1 Belt, but haven't seen a single one in YEARS!!!

I'm going to say this is bugged. Warmane STAFF... Please Help!!! I'm on Lordaeron and can't buy my T1 mage belt.