1. Doantion issue

Hi. I donated and would wish to us the trade system. I can not since I have not two factor authentication avtived. It won;'t let me as I changed my email but it keeps sending the mail to an old non-existent address. I tried to use the google authenticator but it won't accept the key or code when i scan the QR.

Please help. Thank you for your time.

2. Well, it's only you who can help) do proper e-mail change, clean your camera to scan or whatever else.
    Solutions are right before your eyes, yet you are lazy to put some effort to do it

3. Wow that is a very hostile way of trying to help someone. The camera is fine. When I change my email address the message shows that this already is the set email address. Like I mentioned.My old email address was used on a different account. Did you read my post? Do you speak english?It doesn't let me change the email address. There are laods of bugs around and the first thing that came to your mind reading my post was this? Why did you even reply? I have the current version of the authenticator and even with the Key the warmane system shows that the key is incorrect. All I want to know is if anyone knows why the authenticator might not work. It should and I wish to use it. Please englighten me but show some manners and basic decency.

Thanks for nothing.
    Edited: November 26, 2020

4. It seems very shady... Like you've got your hands on other account and now try to steal/rob it via selling chars on trade system. Cuz there is no way that EVERYTHING is not working.

5. Lol I wish.Anyway.. I made a new gmail acc for this bull****. That should work. Someone came here for a legitamite question and the first and only reply I get is someone calling me lazy and then accusing me of fraudulent activities... yikes