1. lag every time

8 hours delay in entering ... and 4 hours of combined lag ... is this normal? ......

2. The lag part yes. I have great internet. The last 2 days I have been getting bouts of lag. I don't really bother playing anymore. I understand there is a huge amount of people playing because of the virus etc. IDK what the deal is but it seems to me there are more players being allowed to log in than the server can handle.

Lol, I was just praising warmanes servers the other day on here but I got to eat my words. I always first assume lag is on my side ie: reboot router and pc / try again. Lately though I might get 25% playtime that is decent. Otherwise I have the equivalent to 2-3 GCD'S. It has been common for me to just soar up to 2500ms to 5000MS ping and have even been getting up to 10k.

I quickly closed the game and did a speedtest....16MS ( which is awesome) without a reboot or anything. Thats wireless, the only way thats gonna get any better is if I hardwire, but at that speed I won't be able to see a diff anyways.

I have also been getting some pretty serious rubberbanding which I have never seen here before. Oh and as for the q times yes I have been hearing alot of ppling saying 6hrs etc.
    Edited: April 11, 2020 Reason: 5000ms not 500

3. Yes, I have the same problem here
    On pingplotter the connection for servers are OK on ip 51.*.*.*
    Burt in game it ist not the same,
    Sometimes, its go to 600 ~800 ~2k ms and in a few time back to normal
    Probbaly on my case is a Level3 borders in EUROPE over,
    But yesterday the problem is verified at GM +0, this is morning, empty server, no reason for that

4. This is a Warmane Problem
    I Connect 2 client at same time,
    in blackrock, Latency 200ms is ( good or me lol)
    in warmane now latency 11550ms (near 10day ago warmane change IP this server 56.*.*.* to 51.*.*.*)
    in Icecrown now latency 216ms

edit: 3 minuter after i post that, i got DC, ant return to normal latency, and no queue to get server play
    Edited: April 11, 2020

5. I'm playing with 15-20ms and today in ICC i had a delay of +/- 1 secong while my ms was stable as ever.

I guess Warmane's servers have some trouble taking care af all the coronies..
    I hope Frostmourne will take some stress off the realm.

6. Well some of my chars ,
    when I log in says : " login failed "
    and latency is absurd again :o

7. Same here. Tried all realms.
    Let's take an evil guess: do the people who donated also experience such a lag? Just asking.

8. Same here. Tried all realms.
    Let's take an evil guess: do the people who donated also experience such a lag? Just asking.
    Yeah we do.