1. Tracking in pvp

Do hunters ever switch out of tracking humanoids? examples?
    Does tracking hidden give an advantage vs stealthers that tracking humanoids doesn't?
    Do we need to switch to track undead vs undead for the 5% bonus?
    Feel like I should know this stuff but have come back after a loooong wotlk break

2. Do we need to switch to track undead vs undead for the 5% bonus?
    As I know, that %5 dmg increase is kinda passive, you still have that %5 buff against humanoids while tracking undead if I remember correctly. Though tracking hidden or anything besides one of that talent's targets prolly cancels that %5 buff.

3. As I know, that %5 dmg increase is kinda passive, you still have that %5 buff against humanoids while tracking undead if I remember correctly. Though tracking hidden or anything besides one of that talent's targets prolly cancels that %5 buff.
    hmm that would go against the idea of the talent.
    Is it a bug on warmane?

4. If you look at the tooltip you can see that it is not intended to work for Track Hidden. Track Hidden does indeed grant you an advantage in PvP, at least vs Rogues without stealth talents and all Druids. I have a castsequence macro for it to switch between Track Humanoids and Track Hidden.

5. hmm that would go against the idea of the talent.
    Is it a bug on warmane?
    It works as intended. Tracking any kind of Beasts, Demons, Dragonkin, Elementals, Giants, Humanoids or Undead increases your damage against all types. It does not work for Track Hidden, though.