1. Looking to start on Lordaeron fresh toon if anyone wants to as well!

I'm looking for someone who'd like to play and level a toon with me

2. Alliance or horde? On ally side there is tons of players who helping each other but horde side is full of kids ,very rude losers

3. horde side is full of kids ,very rude losers
    Sigh, another one of those "I only play Alliance and I can tell you only Horde ganks lowbies, QQ Horde sux".

4. Open to Ally or Horde honestly don't care too much!

5. I've had quite the opposite experience on Horde side. Alliance in my experience is full of immature no-life gankers.

6. Im in. Just installing. Coming back to WoW. Im down to link up

7. I dont buy the whole "they must be kids" argument. That was true in WoW early days but not today. The average age here is probably 25yr old.

I'm an Alliance player, but I must admit that Horde just seems to have more chill community.
    Alliance is more full of edgy people who constantly got something to prove. 30 year olds who lose their **** when things dont go their way, or if they encounter a person who doesnt know the correct stats for this and that.

8. "LFM WPVP IN TANARIS 19/40" is something you can only see in alliance global

9. i have not seen wpvp for a while on lorda , i know only when horde try something like for the horde or smth alliance destroy them in one minute.

10. I keep hearing people saying that, but every For The Horde raid I joined went clear. I don't know why people keep claiming that.

11. Idk but yesterday horde fail 2 Times in ironforge with full Raid lol