1. BattleForAzerothUI Backported 3.3.5

ADDON ABANDONED & TOPIC DROPPED
    Use This instead

Greetings everyone,

I recently came across and small addon that brings BfA UI to classic wow, I was really interested in such a UI so I downloaded it, checked and made it work on 3.3.5. It might not be perfect but it's working with no issue at all.

- Note: Reputation tracking is disabled and the bar won't be shown. I might take a look at this and tweak it whenever possible.

Download Here

Screenshot
    Edited: December 1, 2020

2. What's the difference between this and default WoTLK?

3. What's the difference between this and default WoTLK?
    Nothing. If you like the default 3.3.5, use it, if like me you like the BfA one, you can this mod. That's all.

4. Entering into a new zone will trigger this Lua Error.
    Also the action bar moves slightly to the left (just like the default UI position).

5. I tried to fix that error. Try re-downloading the file, I updated the link.
    What do you mean by "the action bar moves slightly to the left"? you mean it's not centered?

EDIT 2020-11-29 : Added a tweak to stop the bar from moving and fixed the error on the screenshot.
    Edited: November 29, 2020

6. Good morning, wmboxfu006.

You would help me solve my bars, since as you can see in the image (link), my primary bars are very close to my info bar. I would like my main bars to be further to the left.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/akS1vGD

7. Good morning, wmboxfu006.

You would help me solve my bars, since as you can see in the image (link), my primary bars are very close to my info bar. I would like my main bars to be further to the left.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/akS1vGD
    Change ur UI scale.

Greetings everyone,

I recently came across and small addon that brings BfA UI to classic wow, I was really interested in such a UI so I downloaded it, checked and made it work on 3.3.5. It might not be perfect but it's working with no issue at all.

- Note: Reputation tracking is disabled and the bar won't be shown. I might take a look at this and tweak it whenever possible.

Download Here

Screenshot
    The icon pack I use doesn't work with this. Is it possible to make it work with this somehow?

8. The icon pack I use doesn't work with this. Is it possible to make it work with this somehow?
    Which icon pack?

9. Clean Icons - Thin
    I just installed to try and honestly I don't see where the problem is, everything is working fine. Can you put some screenshots?

10. Thanks a lot for another great addon man!
    Was using MiniMainBar for a while now but it has some issues, so this is great!
    I might have a similiar issue like Shavyyy though. The action bars seem not to respond(?) to Lorti UI (darker textures). Its not a big deal but would be even cooler :)

Love all your stuff man, keep it up!

11. Thanks a lot for another great addon man!
    Was using MiniMainBar for a while now but it has some issues, so this is great!
    I might have a similiar issue like Shavyyy though. The action bars seem not to respond(?) to Lorti UI (darker textures). Its not a big deal but would be even cooler :)
    Love all your stuff man, keep it up!
    You are welcome and glad you like it.

I don't know why you are both having the same issue but take a loot at the screenshot below, using both Lorti UI + Icons Pack he mentioned, I literally have no issue.

Have you tried re-downloading the addon again? Because I fixed some issues today (mainly positioning though).

12. Just downloaded again and same issue. It works on the gryphons btw, I dont know :(

13. Can you share a screenshot of the issue because I honestly cannot tell what the problem might be and I am afraid I cannot help if I don't know it.

12 Last