1. So I assume the first one is without Lorti UI and the second is with it. Can you share the link from where you downloaded Lorti UI so I can test it locally please?

2. First is BfA + Lorti, second is default + Lorti.
    I dont remember, will try to get a new Lorti UI I guess, since it works for you.

3. https://github.com/sonicrules11/lorti-uI
    This is the Lorti UI I use, didnt find another working version yet.

4. That's the exact one I used to test. Weird!

5. Yeah, I think it kinda works on the button / icon but not the bar itself like it does with default bars.

6. Same with micro menu and bags background

7. Using vehicle will make the bags slots look empty.
    After leaving vehicle, the mainbar is not centred anymore.

8. To be honest with you, it is easier for me to create a whole new addon fro scratch than modify/backport others'. I am actually creating and testing a similar one, smoother and cleaner. It should be ready by the end of the day. Once done, I will update the download link because sadly I don't find a way to delete threads.

EDIT: This is how it should look like
    Edited: November 30, 2020

9. To be honest with you, it is easier for me to create a whole new addon fro scratch than modify/backport others'. I am actually creating and testing a similar one, smoother and cleaner. It should be ready by the end of the day. Once done, I will update the download link because sadly I don't find a way to delete threads.

EDIT: This is how it should look like
    PogChamp, looking forward to it.

10. the bug is :

when I change my talentt, the main actionbars (include: actionbuttons,multibarbottombuttons) will all move left,, and they set at the point at Original actionbars position ( But they still keep the "BattleForAzerothUI " style. just they will move, only need u to /reload ui then they show corresct)

First 12