1. What's wrong with Warmane ..

Greeting,

By thinking very well , the warmane server gets closed to be a perfect and unique server, But why not ?t what wrong with warmane ? ( in my own perspective )

PVP :
    1. multi-box ( Not funny at all, Specially in battlegrounds ..they destroy the engagement and challenging terms in every battleground
    I know it's hard to ban them since you allow them to play in the first place, But you can limit their action )
    2.don't merge the server in battlegrounds and arena.
    for example why Lordaeron play with Blackrock players?
    is it logical someone has a hard time to gear up to find himself playing with someone get carried in 10 min! Come on.
    if you had to merge Frostmourne with Lordaeron in battlegrounds and illuminate other realms that will be fine, Since the population of icecrown to highly and they can find people in battlegrounds and arena easily, You can split them or merge them with Blackrock

PVE :
    Nothing wrong.

Thank you.

2. Greeting,

By thinking very well , the warmane server gets closed to be a perfect and unique server, But why not ?t what wrong with warmane ? ( in my own perspective )

PVP :
    1. multi-box ( Not funny at all, Specially in battlegrounds ..they destroy the engagement and challenging terms in every battleground
    I know it's hard to ban them since you allow them to play in the first place, But you can limit their action )
    2.don't merge the server in battlegrounds and arena.
    for example why Lordaeron play with Blackrock players?
    is it logical someone has a hard time to gear up to find himself playing with someone get carried in 10 min! Come on.
    if you had to merge Frostmourne with Lordaeron in battlegrounds and illuminate other realms that will be fine, Since the population of icecrown to highly and they can find people in battlegrounds and arena easily, You can split them or merge them with Blackrock

PVE :
    Nothing wrong.

Thank you.
    Multiboxers got limited down to a 25 character limit, they rarely play BGs unless its AV and more often then not they get utterly destroyed.
    You have access to the exact same things on Lordaeron as you do on Blackrock and Icecrown minus the store, if you really wanted to get gear/gear yourself up you would be out there doing it and not sit here complaining about it.
    Getting every pvp piece that does not require rating only requires time and dedication from you, same goes for pve pieces you want.
    Put some time and effort into gearing up instead of making threads about how "unfair" you think it is. Most lordaeron players are only missing their wrathful shoulders who are actively engaging in pvp and thats hardly making any difference what so ever.
    Merging BGs with Frostmourne makes zero sense due to Frostmourne being a progressive realm where as Lordaeron has been fully progressed for years now.

3. I'm agree with your post. The "challenging realm" is close to sounds like misleading advertising as far as PvP is concerned, because this challenge is based just in disadvantages illegitimes what not have none relation with your progress like player and your time used to get ítems and get a legal adventage above your enemies.

Also, the cross realm system finish been a fiasco if you're a Lordaeron PvP Horde Player, basically because the mercenary mode doesn't works to us, given the we're the "solid base" for open any RBGS with the minimun requiere. So, in my personal experience since crossrealm with mercenary mode enable, I've never been called to play with the Alliance until today. And every knows what is the adventage to play with many alliance in premade.

Finally, when you want play some "legal pvp", some the magic of Lordaeron before to crossrealm, actually you finish been food of some Multibox in WG, before, during, after the battle, or they can camping yout base/fortress all time disrupting your game meanwhile the multiboxer of turn decides get fun.

Greetings.

4. I found this merging make all sense, go to chat on the battleground and see what all people complain about.
    Most users discover this realm intervention later After leveling and gearing, That why they do PvE on Lordaeron and not PVP.
    You can't even find an arena partner for 2s game.. is that make sense ?
    In the general term: All realms must contain PVP and PvE.

5. I agree with that crossrealm pvp removal but only lordaeron will potentially prosper from it since blackrock pvpers have good gear. It was originally intented to increase pvp activity but imo pvp activity was good back in old days when lordaeron pvp was just lordaeron pvp , I still remember bgs being queued and usually popped within 5minutes...IMO its completely unfair because its like completely different galaxies those realms cuz different rates of xp/gold/rep gain its like they are living in planet where time goes 50x faster which makes most icecrown/blackrock ppl dominating bgs cuz of good gear lol
    Edited: November 28, 2020

6. I agree with that crossrealm pvp removal but only lordaeron will potentially prosper from it since blackrock pvpers have good gear. It was originally intented to increase pvp activity but imo pvp activity was good back in old days when lordaeron pvp was just lordaeron pvp , I still remember bgs being queued and usually popped within 5minutes...IMO its completely unfair because its like completely different galaxies those realms cuz different rates of xp/gold/rep gain its like they are living in planet where time goes 50x faster which makes most icecrown/blackrock ppl dominating bgs cuz of good gear lol
    Exactly hope they find a solution

7. Multiboxers got limited down to a 25 character limit, they rarely play BGs unless its AV and more often then not they get utterly destroyed.
    You have access to the exact same things on Lordaeron as you do on Blackrock and Icecrown minus the store, if you really wanted to get gear/gear yourself up you would be out there doing it and not sit here complaining about it.
    Getting every pvp piece that does not require rating only requires time and dedication from you, same goes for pve pieces you want.
    Put some time and effort into gearing up instead of making threads about how "unfair" you think it is. Most lordaeron players are only missing their wrathful shoulders who are actively engaging in pvp and thats hardly making any difference what so ever.
    Merging BGs with Frostmourne makes zero sense due to Frostmourne being a progressive realm where as Lordaeron has been fully progressed for years now.
    I fully understand your point here and I know that if you dedicate time and effort into it you'll reach almost the same potential as other realms when it comes to PVP but the main issue is literally the only issue, the open store.

Having an open store is a big issue in a PVP environment, where a single player has access to all the items specifically "ShadowMourne" that easily and you can literally buy two of them for Fury Warriors where in the other hand players on Lordaeron needs a very progressive guild and literally over a year of a dedication to obtain a single SM.

Basically, Lordaeron players stand no chance in PvP unless they put a LOT of time & effort into PvE to stand a chance in PvP, and that's the main issue of the cross-realms.

I don't really care about them having an open store myself, but atleast if you are going to cross those realms with a limited hardcore realm, make it balance atleast so everyone can enjoy the content of the game.

P.S: I'm talking in the name of the community, not just myself, cause some not everyone has the same time played as we veteran do so some of them came here to enjoy the PvE hardcore content and want to enjoy some PvP in the meanwhile as well so I hope you understand that

8. You have access to the exact same things on Lordaeron as you do on Blackrock and Icecrown minus the store, if you really wanted to get gear/gear yourself up you would be out there doing it and not sit here complaining about it.
    Yes with so much dedication like 1 year constantly playing you might be able to get enough hc pve items plus some wrath pvp parts to be good enough gear-wise to step into arena (getting shadowmourne probably needs 6 more months). Well no one does that when they can get same items with far less efforts in Blackrock or Icecrown. The only players who actually go arena in Lordaeron are people good at pve in good guilds who are full and have gathered enough pvp parts to try pvp too but for majority of population in this realm that’s not an option.
    As for pve in a realm like Lordaeron where you can’t buy your items in shop you start with hc 80 dungeons then fos/pos/hor then toc, onyxia and so on. so there is a ladder and that ladder exists in pvp too where you can buy furious items with honor then relentless with honor/arena points and then wrathful with just arena points and that is designed by game designers so that you feel a sense of progression in your playing but this cross-realm has destroyed that ladder totally cause your opponents in Blackrock have that relentless gear at the start with no time and effort so you don’t bother at all at that stage to buy furious gear and try arena.
    Imo pvp in Lordaeron which naturally should be 50% of server content is dead or very close to it and it’s a big flaw to this realm which says it offers Active PVP but it doesn’t actually. And players who like to have a Blizzlike experience get 50% of that experience. People who go raids and want to enjoy pvp too can’t have it unfortunately. Realms with so much different characteristics should not merge with each other.

9. I totally agree, there shouldn't be crossrealm Bg's between Lordaeron >> Blackrock, Icecrown, and it's bull**** when someone says: "If u separate Lordaeron with crossrealm bg u gotta wait 1 hour for BG" - it's stinky bull****. But guys no matter how many posts and threads u put in here on Warmane forum - nothing will change, u ask why? Multiboxing - it's not allowed on global anymore, but on wotlk times and later it was legal, reason? Money, same in Warmane, cross realm bg's - Warmane staff won't listen to players who want separate Lordaeron pvp - reason? They fear that this decision could angry players from other realms (dont know why, because Blackrock/Icecrown/Frostmourne have enough players for Bg's). Of course it should be like this: Lordaeron - separate pvp, rest of them cross bg if they want. I really don't understand why the staff team want Lordaeron not to be separated pvp from other realms... At this time Lordaeron players barely want to play pvp anymore on Warmane, when u came on bg as a Lorda player on a list you will see only players from Icecrown/Blackrock...

10. I totally agree, there shouldn't be crossrealm Bg's between Lordaeron >> Blackrock, Icecrown, and it's bull**** when someone says: "If u separate Lordaeron with crossrealm bg u gotta wait 1 hour for BG" - it's stinky bull****. But guys no matter how many posts and threads u put in here on Warmane forum - nothing will change, u ask why? Multiboxing - it's not allowed on global anymore, but on wotlk times and later it was legal, reason? Money, same in Warmane, cross realm bg's - Warmane staff won't listen to players who want separate Lordaeron pvp - reason? They fear that this decision could angry players from other realms (dont know why, because Blackrock/Icecrown/Frostmourne have enough players for Bg's). Of course it should be like this: Lordaeron - separate pvp, rest of them cross bg if they want. I really don't understand why the staff team want Lordaeron not to be separated pvp from other realms... At this time Lordaeron players barely want to play pvp anymore on Warmane, when u came on bg as a Lorda player on a list you will see only players from Icecrown/Blackrock...
    I agree with you somehow.
    If you notice I mention merging Lordaeron with Frostmourne, That's a will for sure help queuing waiting problem ..and the point is this :
    I Ask a lot of people in Lordaeron why they don't play PVP, The answer is simple because they get tired of carrying gear to get for example 5.5 gs
    while they can make a new character in Blackrock and get 5.5 easily and play with the same people ..so they stop playing PVP in Lordaeron and go for PvE, And when they want to play PVP they just switch to BlackRock realm.
    So what's the problem with that?
    People who joining Lordaeron x1 server are different from the others, They don't accept the easy way to do things, You must play hard to be unique ..they deserve some fairness and a challenging environment, and what if they want to play arena or battleground from their community or their guild ..they will not till all to go and get a free character with 5.5 gs on Blackrock.

why other realms will be angry ??.. Frostmourne new realm wasn't there before a few months And Lordaeron didn't interact with PVP.

no logical reason till now my friend.

11. Hi there, everybody. I am an old player (in all senses of the word) that used to play back in MC but missed the whole Lordaeron release and then never stepped on the train. I've played in many different servers and can say that I have quite a lot of experience with a few classes. I've always enjoyed the game as blizzlike as possible and even a bit "hardmode" (used to have a guild in which we would force progression not only on raids, but also on dungeons and we would not use RDF or gear crafted by anybody else or bought in AH, etc). I love the immersion in the character and sense every little progress as meaningful and get a rewarding feeling of improvement during all the adventures. In this way, one could say that Lordaeron could be perfect for me. However, I also enjoy very much PvP, in all its forms, and find very relaxing and enjoyable to do BGs in between, with epic 1-hour AV battles or just quick WSGs to farm honor for gear before 80 and so on.

Since a while ago, my friends and me have been searching for a good place to start all over again and have fun.
    I have been reading on these forums about the adjustments done to Lordaeron and mostly feels like a good idea. However, I don't understand how it was even considered a cross-pvp with other P2W or Instant realms. Sounds like a bad idea on BGs, not to mention how absurd it sounds for Arenas.
    I would love to know if there are plans to make some changes to avoid having to face 6.8k warriors on BG while still in Furious gear, any ideas for starting a fresh realm or anything that this huge community might be up to.
    We look forward to join –unless you tell me is way too late for starting in Lordaeron– but I really hope it's without cross-realm PvP and unfair/unbalanced arena matchings. Thanks a lot for your time and replies.

12. I would love to know if there are plans to make some changes to avoid having to face 6.8k warriors on BG while still in Furious gear, any ideas for starting a fresh realm or anything that this huge community might be up to.
    We look forward to join –unless you tell me is way too late for starting in Lordaeron– but I really hope it's without cross-realm PvP and unfair/unbalanced arena matchings. Thanks a lot for your time and replies.
    up until now no news of any change on cross-realm as it is right now. no realm with Blizzlike experience for pvp is available atm.

13. There is no solution to all of the problems you typed. You either play or don't. They already stated that they do not care what you type or think, it's just their thing of doing.

Londaeron has no shop BUT it has character trading which is already giving me a cancer but oh well, it brings money...